R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

some crazy!$!@ man...

rip
tired.gif

can somebody elaborate on what star time said about pimp c's interview? i've read the same reply in the general forum also.. he talk bad about somebodyelse? i appreciate it if somebody would let me know.

RIP Pimp C. Can't even imagine what Bun B is going through right now

damn yo this is crazy, saw it somewhere else and coudlnt beleive it. way too many celeberties dyin, wtf is going on?? god damn R.I.P

Originally Posted by djness23

damn yo this is crazy, saw it somewhere else and coudlnt beleive it. way too many celeberties dyin, wtf is going on?? god damn R.I.P
Oh no our celebrities!

Big Pimpin was prolly the only song I heard from dude, but I literally said"What the f" when i saw this.
smh.gif

So on the news they just said they're treating it as a homocide!?!! I really don't know how that works, if that's the procedure in most cases...
tired.gif

Man ... UGKz music was pivotal in 20's ... listening to them gave me a certian swagger ... for some of the wrong reasons but it did what it did none theless ... Pimp Chad yuo will be missed!

Let's all pray for Bun B and his family!

Celebrate their success and praise God for your blessings ...

Peace!

DAMM R.I.P PIMP C. I just seen him on Saturday at the Too Short concert at H.O.B very sad news he was up on stage just full of life.

eek.gif
frown.gif
Just got home from work, very sad news my thoughts and prayers go out to hisfamily and Bun B.

wow..I dont listen to much of dude's stuff

But this kinda makes me think about how Ill feel when other rappers start dyin off

The Jay-z's and people that I listen to daily gone will be crazy

Athletes like Kobe and Jordan passing will also be
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom