R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

This is some !*%%. Damn man, tired of coming through on the R.I.P. posts...

Underground Kingz was easily one of the better cd's to drop this year too.

His outro at the end of Quit Hatin The South will always be one of my favorite memories of duke.

"Y'all hide behind them e-mail addresses
sending that%$%@#@!#% through the air!"

"They put all y'all records on one side of the store
And put all the country rap music on the other side of the store
And see who sell out first..."

"I'll @%#+ ya in ya %++%@"
laugh.gif

The game is gonna miss Pimp C. Especially dudes like myself who like to hear rappers speak the truth. Dude didn't give a F. For some that quality can besomeones downfall and hopefully it wasn't Pimp C's. Dude was never the best lyricist but he complimented Bun B's lyricism perfectly. No one willever replace that$!*!. Real sad to hear this$!*!. Before we can wipe our tears away from the Moe and HAwk passing this$!*! comes up. Crazy... RIP CHad Butler.May not go down as one of the best lyricists in the game but you'll definately be remembered for your quotables and impact in the game with Bun.

H-town is losing all our soldiers.....

To all the fallen S.U.C. legends, R.I.P. Fat Pat, DJ Screw, Big Steve, Big Mello, Hawk, Big Moe, & Pimp C...

H-town is mourning tonight, but we getting fked up tonight pourin' up and smokin' up as we reminisce on our homie Pimp... R.I.P.

i cant !#**$** believe this man!

Smoking on the dro Young J-R-uin
pimpin for my paper and I'm looking for the chewin'
!%!#+ I got to do what the *!%% I got to do
sippin' pop pills smoke good and bang screw
*!%% them !$!@$ *****z acting all brand new
when they get some money that's what *!%% boys do
I ride in the south get high in the south
grip on the grain and get plenty good mouth
from them **** suckin' **** with a mouth full of gold
she playin with her nose but she suck a mean pole
I can't even lie I like a ghetto+%!$ !%!#+
that's down for her daddy aint scared to break a trick
a yellow+%!$, switchin' fast, suckin' while i'm pressin the gas
in the six, breakin' bricks, ballin' in the !#**$** mix
Pimp C, !%!#+ you can't act like you don't know
GET DOWN ON YA KNEES LIKE A TOP NOTCH$#**…***…***…***...

- Pimp C

My favorite verse

RIP!

No one in the game jumped off a song like Pimp C did. From the "hol' up" to the "smoke somethin'", you already knew who it was andyou knew he'd bring it...rippin' up his own tracks with UGK to features and remixes on others...

I'll miss Pimp C.
frown.gif

Man i still cant believe this $^&#, very sad day in da H, wish this was a dream, never thought he was the next one to go, im pretty sure Bun wont touch damic for a while, dont know how he's takin it right now, RIP to my boy Sweet Jones, wish you werent gone!
mad.gif

WOW.
this $%@# has hit me harder than any celebrity death in recent memory. it's so unexpected.
smh.gif

i'm just gonna do this preemptively, because i know some $@!*+$* is gonna come in here sooner or later and say "RIP but dude was wack" and talkout of his *%% about how he wasn't a legend, etc...DO YOUR HOMEWORK. i'll just leave it at that.

and we smokin the best, everywhere that we go
and when our records come out, them*$#$%%#* sell out the sto'
stayin throwed on that dro, and keep that thang on the flo'
want my money up front when we come for the show
y'all can play witcha paper, but i'm dyin for mines
tired.gif

so while y'all buyin them watches, i'ma stay on the grind

RIP to one of the most unique voices and overlooked artists in hip-hop history. i'm def. burnin one and ride around to Ridin Dirty and Dirty Money tmo...

i'm just gonna do this preemptively, because i know some $@!*+$* is gonna come in here sooner or later and say "RIP but dude was wack" and talk out of his *%% about how he wasn't a legend, etc...DO YOUR HOMEWORK. i'll just leave it at that.

Yea i'm a little shocked that I haven't seen that. Actually I skipped the first couple of pages expecting those type of comments. Seemslike these lil' children on NT are finally growin' up.

THEY SAID NATURAL CAUSES? SMH
THE RADIO JUST SAID THAT THERE IS A POSSIBLE HOMICIDE INVOLVED IN HIS DEATH.....

Didn't believe it when I first heard it...R.I.P. to C the Pimp..

LAPD said OD is a possibility. well see what the autopsy reveals. I'm guessing codeine and unknown drug (meth) that he didnt know about, just like screw.

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom