[{ R.I.P. to the Wade Line: Wade to Jordan Brand and what was supposed to be the Wade5}]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4335441

R.I.P. to Dwyane Wade's Signature shoe line, it had so much potential.

It had such an awesome start with the 1s....
frown.gif

Via NiceKicks, Kenlu, China Dime and FootLocker Unlocked
wade512066921.jpg

wade522072529.jpg

wade532085127.jpg

dsc_3658-crop-500x281.jpg

dsc_3657-crop-500x281.jpg

dsc_3659-crop-500x281.jpg

dsc_3660-crop-500x281.jpg

dsc_3664-crop-500x281.jpg

dsc_3667-crop.jpg

dsc_3667-crop.jpg

dsc_3696-crop-500x281.jpg

I feel 'em in a beauty-is-in-the-inside kind of way
laugh.gif
sick.gif
, but i don't know if New Generation hoopers would really appreciate theOld-School Retro Approach Converse did here.

I am exctied to know what is that Nike Zoom Air-esque bubble on there.

these look very very promising huarache type of look+retrospective design
very very different from the whole line which is a good sign

Not as bad as some of the other wade shoes, the tounge looks a bit big but the sole looks decent. The Shox/air unit looks like the sole has bart simpsonsfingers inside it!

thats actually a step in the right direction.

laugh.gif
@ them biting Formotion

traction looks like it sucks but overall better than the last Wades.

White ones to me are kinda dope... the big questions is... WILL HE WHERE HIS OWN SHOE NEXT SEASON!?

well....iono about these. will cop so i can have the whole wade line though. these will probably be on sale for like 50 bucks a year after they release anyways
laugh.gif

roll.gif
He never even wore the Wade 4's, and because of that I assumed his Converse line was over after this season.

Like someone else said, these actually are a step in the right direction

Potential unrealized.

I'd rather scoop the re-released Wade 1's then his newest sig. shoe. There's something wrong with that, in terms of design and marketing.

As of right now, I'm kinda spazzed about the potential. Guess I'll be waiting until these are available, so I can try them on & check them out.

Would like to see a Black, Red and White colorway. For me - remove the piping and replace the yellow for red.....Shoes would be hot. Maybe a red clear sole?Liking the overall design though.

I think they look ok for basketball! Way better then some of D.Wades shoes that have come out before!

i like the design but i feel ike the converse logo on the side throws it off for me. The "One Star" retro look doesn't mesh well with thefuturistic style. It seems to big. and that black/yellow cw is awful. the first wades were the best

The 1's were amazing for how they came out..Converse making a comeback, and they did it with a splash!...The design was sick, no matter what brand..
But it has def. been downhill since...
They had sooo much potential with this line...

Back
Top Bottom