R.I.P Trayvon

cracker was developed as a defense (and rightfully so) to the brutality that surrounded the n-word. does it really bother you that much, knowing that your superiority in the hierarchy will never change?

not true.

"cracker" was a term rich and upper class whites used to talk about poor white people.

When keeping it real goes wrong....

Trayvon should've called someone else smh (I apologize that was in poor taste but really, ANYBODY else)

Man she is point shaving.....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The defense is in love with this witness. The more she speaks the worse her credibility gets.
actually, her credibility is in tact....  she's just stupid.

it's like questioning a small child and not an adult.

she hasn't been caught in any lies.
Very true.  As long as the prosecution follows up by stating what it is she exactly said in her testimony hopefully that will help clear things up. 

not watching the stream, but from these post im guessing tray's girl on the stand, and she is setting trayvon, family and all people back?

Cracker is a word used as a description of the way a white persons skin cracks when exposed to the sun

At least that's what I was taught

Last edited:
I haven't kept tabs on this case, I just turned on CNN and I see this big Precious looking ***** speaking what I believe to be English? Or some variety of English?

I really can't tell, but her neck fat is annoying me. Was this Trayvon's girlfriend? :x

The prosecution needs to point out that this girl obviously doesnt understand the magnitude of the situation. Lookin like she thought this was another dude killed in the hood.

I haven't kept tabs on this case, I just turned on CNN and I see this big Precious looking ***** speaking what I believe to be English? Or some variety of English?

I really can't tell, but her neck fat is annoying me. Was this Trayvon's girlfriend? :x

She is Haitian and Dominican.
IDK if that plays a role in her English but her words are very slurred.

Bruh is that really gonna be ur first post in this thread to just say duragatory comments on the girl???? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom