R.I.P Trayvon

Derogatory?

My apologies for telling the truth. She is disgustingly gross and I can't understand her.

Does she have a grill? Haha

Don West is not doing well right now :lol: her basic facts of the case still stand..there's a lot of factors into her public speaking ability and whatnot but he keeps goin in circles

Was this Trayvon's girlfriend?
sick.gif
Well, she claims they were not together or an item.

I dont think she holds much weight in this case.

If I was an unbiased jury , I wouldn't even care what she has to say.
She is trayvon's girl.

She is going to say w/e she has to say to get GZ in jail.

i'm not saying you're wrong, but i've never heard this. i can see it having been adopted by upper class. do you have proof?
Me either if that was the case why not still call them crackers instead of poor white trash 

nice reach tho

Team Zimmerman loving this ****... but for all the wrong reasons.

Yes, she's dumb.

Yes, she speaks like a small child.

Yes, she's sassy.

But has she been caught in a lie? Not at all.

she probably lied about being 16 because she was obviously messin with dude.

Again, not a very bright girl, doesnt understand the magnitude of the situation, is probably thinkin along the lines of....

I was messin with an underage dude, they gonna take me away for it, when in reality they could care less dude catchin a little bop and tail from her.

Derogatory?

My apologies for telling the truth. She is disgustingly gross and I can't understand her.

Does she have a grill? Haha
Because she is dark skinned and over weight she is disgustingly gross???
Those are the only things u have to go on for u to come to that conclusion.
Or was u just tryna get LULz????

Team Zimmerman loving this ****... but for all the wrong reasons.

Yes, she's dumb.

Yes, she speaks like a small child.

Yes, she's sassy.

But has she been caught in a lie? Not at all.
Yup, the prosecution should hammered in the fact she heard an out of breath guy say what are you doing here, showing that TM was chased down.

TM had the right to run if he wanted to; just because he looks suspicious doesn't give GZ right to chase him, when in fact he was running because GZ was acting supicious.

The fact that she is SO honest,even when implicating herself on some other things probably helps the prosecution more than the defense...I know PLENTY of girls who've lied about their ages...but her facts on the case are likely accurate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom