R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I think the commentary on him getting killed in jail was mostly based around the idea of him snitching. If hes got real dirt on folks, hes def gonna get Epstein'd.
Considering who he could possibly name, the call has already been made.

Then again, Robert would most likely name BLACK male celebrities, some of prominence. They might protect him to disgrace those figures.

More specifically, they're removing HIS channels.

They're not taking his music off any platforms.

Which is fine by me.

Take way his channel off YouTube...but that doesn't mean you can take off his catalog and prevent him to earn money. If the public refuses to listen, they will.

Unfortunately, there is still a sizeable fanbase who will still stream his music. And Apple and other interested would still want to gain profits from it as well.

Doubt he's snitching unless they throw the book at him. Dude could do 8-10, come out wit a new (rehabilitated) image and come back 4 the auntie audience.

Until you’re no longer able to stream his music, weirdos going to keep supporting him. He’s never getting canceled

You cannot cancel art. You can cancel the person and prevent them from creating new content/material, but all the work he's done since this point cannot magically disappear, as if it never existed. We will always know all the words to Ignition remix, and remember that Chappelle skit.

If I was a gambling man, I'd say R. Kelly streams have gone up significantly these past few weeks. Why would record labels and steaming companies turn their backs on money? Doesn't make sense.

And if he somehow manages to survive prison, he will find a way to have concerts/shows. Some people do not care about the things he's done. The man has a loyal fan base.

Last edited:
OJ kinda came back after killing two people, Kellz will be selling out clubs 15 years from now guaranteed :lol:

Weirdo post.

You think he's getting 2 or 3 years? Did you see his charges?

Dude just got a federal conviction before local. He's not even getting out in 15 years.

Weirdo post.

Dude just got a federal conviction before local. He's not even getting out in 15 years.

I'd never underestimate our legal system. Wouldn't be surprised if he found someway /loophole to get out earlier than sentenced.

Weirdo post.

He would have to have video of Biden and the Pope to get out in that amount of time

You cannot cancel art. You can cancel the person and prevent them from creating new content/material, but all the work he's done since this point cannot magically disappear, as if it never existed. We will always know all the words to Ignition remix, and remember that Chappelle skit.

If I was a gambling man, I'd say R. Kelly streams have gone up significantly these past few weeks. Why would record labels and steaming companies turn their backs on money? Doesn't make sense.

And if he somehow manages to survive prison, he will find a way to have concerts/shows. Some people do not care about the things he's done. The man has a loyal fan base.

whenever this cancel term started, I always thought it meant to prevent someone from making money. So unless they made his music unavailable and everyone stopped working with him or let him perform…he’s never getting canceled because we know that won’t happen.

whenever this cancel term started, I always thought it meant to prevent someone from making money. So unless they made his music unavailable and everyone stopped working with him or let him perform…he’s never getting canceled because we know that won’t happen.
When the art is about spooning with 13 year old booty….. yes, you can cancel it

Absolutely agree with you both.

Cancelling someone should mean preventing them from making money off their content which promotes their indiscretions. Unfortunately, his work still has some demand with music consumers, and these record labels/music streaming companies will not turn their backs on money.

Back
Top Bottom