R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

98B3A05D-EBBA-4E68-BE43-5A76FE1B2768.jpeg

Yeah, Kellz definitely smashed.

And Sparkle is crazy complicit. Bringing your niece around a crazy freaky ***** like that.

Something is up with the parents of Chicago. Something ain't right in their heads.

Dont know how anyone can say these parents weren't giving their daughters to Kellz.

Kellz a wild boy. How a ***** fix his mouth to say some **** like that about a dude's daughter to him and the father does nothing? :lol:
Some pennywise type stuff

The guy from Public Announcement said he was married or engaged to Sparkle and R Kelly was smashing her

I read interviews during the early 2000s during the trial where said she had known he was into younger girls. He told her he likes them young and ripe and know nothing so that he can teach them how to become women.

She should warn him too as in c'mon now Kellz dont look at my niece like that. But I guess she had thought she can protect her niece.

But there is something wrong when some dude is a known predator and you bring your children and young female relatives around him. I guess power, money and fame blinds some people...I don't know. I cannot grasp it. I guess some didn't understand sexual assault or concept when it came to women and especially children. Especially being in that type of industry which is heavily about power and preying on you to allow you to move up .

I was done with this cat when he released that booty song. Never listened, nor paid attention to anything he did after that.

Legal age or not son a real scumbag for getting around to so many of his associates daughters.
Kellz is like Duck's brother from 5 Heartbeats but with everyone's daughter :smh:

Relentless and ruthless in pursuit.

You don't like Feelin On Yo Booty?
How could you not like that song back in the day, I wasn't aware of his antics back then. I did enjoy the song though, don't think I can listen to many if any of his songs the same now.

:lol: @ da morality play on a song called feelin on yo booty...
I mean you get what we mean, feeling on the booty of a 21 year old as an adult. Compared to being an adult man feeling on the booty of an underage woman, just creepy to think about.

Back
Top Bottom