Racial maps of US cities

newark
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Daly City looks pretty obvious in the Bay Area map 
laugh.gif

Love how that map looks though...I never want to leave this place.

But Daly City is mostly  Filipino  and those dots represent  Asians.
ohwell.gif

jk

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Daly City looks pretty obvious in the Bay Area map 
laugh.gif

Love how that map looks though...I never want to leave this place.

But Daly City is mostly  Filipino  and those dots represent  Asians.
ohwell.gif

jk

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

if there was a NT one... it would be all green.

But yeahhh boston segregrated.. but hispanics in somerville?? not even. Portuguese and brazilians are hispanic now? .......

I represent the Blue in boston.
pimp.gif
Bahah thats what i said.
Dorchester all day. Blue dot
pimp.gif
my !$*%@

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

if there was a NT one... it would be all green.

But yeahhh boston segregrated.. but hispanics in somerville?? not even. Portuguese and brazilians are hispanic now? .......

I represent the Blue in boston.
pimp.gif
Bahah thats what i said.
Dorchester all day. Blue dot
pimp.gif
my !$*%@

Would have liked to seen a map with all the different suburubs of each city before they put in all the dots

Would have liked to seen a map with all the different suburubs of each city before they put in all the dots

Originally Posted by Essential1

I think we knew this already... Whites pushed Black people, Hispanics into concentrated areas so they didn't have to deal with them, and "live with those kinds".. And until "Real America" (as Conservatives like to call it) recognizes the fiber of this country is racist and all the generations of issues this practice has caused and tries to fix it then the people they try to keep in the lower income section will always have the same problems... Won't hold my breathe for that..
It's human nature to live around people you're familiar with, and race is the biggest factor in that. That's a generality of human beings. However, nobody is making anyone live in certain areas, that's a matter of the individual.

I think we knew this already... Whites pushed Black people, Hispanics into concentrated areas so they didn't have to deal with them, and "live with those kinds".. And until "Real America" (as Conservatives like to call it) recognizes the fiber of this country is racist and all the generations of issues this practice has caused and tries to fix it then the people they try to keep in the lower income section will always have the same problems... Won't hold my breathe for that..
It's human nature to live around people you're familiar with, and race is the biggest factor in that. That's a generality of human beings. However, nobody is making anyone live in certain areas, that's a matter of the individual.

my racial map consists of ultra, uber, insanely, ridiculously fine, insatiable, white, hispanic, black, french, swedish, english, british and whatever other kind of women there be... and if you insist I could hook you up with Rosie O Donell, Omarosa or Kelly Osbourne I mean since as you soooooooooo real kid
indifferent.gif
fugazzi
indifferent.gif

when people try to play the racial card with me I just stop and say hey you know what? wow what a co-inky-dinky I'm EXAAAACTLY like you I only like hot broads, why hate yourself? I guess they didn't realize that... hmmm the game is blocked there heh? and even if you don't like hot women, then hey that's you dude, this is me
nerd.gif
promise to always give you me the real me
pimp.gif

it's all a sham to make you settle for less so they can then turn it on you and say you setlling for less so they look good. 
30t6p3b.gif
I need smoking hot women I don't care what color she is as long as she is above 500 degrees

There are better looking men/people out there to seek good looks from ok? I'm ugly, I'm cursed, I need burning hot broads in my life to fix that, LEAN BACK
happy.gif
since you lie, you die

my racial map consists of ultra, uber, insanely, ridiculously fine, insatiable, white, hispanic, black, french, swedish, english, british and whatever other kind of women there be... and if you insist I could hook you up with Rosie O Donell, Omarosa or Kelly Osbourne I mean since as you soooooooooo real kid
indifferent.gif
fugazzi
indifferent.gif

when people try to play the racial card with me I just stop and say hey you know what? wow what a co-inky-dinky I'm EXAAAACTLY like you I only like hot broads, why hate yourself? I guess they didn't realize that... hmmm the game is blocked there heh? and even if you don't like hot women, then hey that's you dude, this is me
nerd.gif
promise to always give you me the real me
pimp.gif

it's all a sham to make you settle for less so they can then turn it on you and say you setlling for less so they look good. 
30t6p3b.gif
I need smoking hot women I don't care what color she is as long as she is above 500 degrees

There are better looking men/people out there to seek good looks from ok? I'm ugly, I'm cursed, I need burning hot broads in my life to fix that, LEAN BACK
happy.gif
since you lie, you die

I mean aren't they the ones that claim to be the shiznit? Go ahead on then meng

I'm ugly I need fine broads humbly said 
happy.gif

I mean aren't they the ones that claim to be the shiznit? Go ahead on then meng

I'm ugly I need fine broads humbly said 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif

Please tell me you don't really believe what you just typed.

Back
Top Bottom