RACISM IN SPORTS

I understand.

Do you feel athletes that speak on social/racial/political issues get in the way of your escape from reality?

If Jordan presented himself like Jim Brown, Kareem, Ali, or Bill Russell would you still admire him the way that you currently do?
Yes I would.

he's to busy talking about the jordan doc
in the jordan forum
in the thread he created
i wonder if it gets locked or moved
since only shoes shuld be talked in there
and they not talking about shoes
they talking about other aspects of the doc

I’m sorry but your wrong on this one.
It’s Jordan Brand Forum, not just shoes but all things about Jordan Brand. There’s nothing more Jordan Brand then Jordan himself.

Come on BROTHAS & SISTAS of NT...yall on a site full of opportunistic culture chameleons who like you to stay declawed and passive over fake bonds of sharing shoe/sports/hypebeast interests.
The minute they see teeth and claws they get very uncomfortable and make you out to be problematic.
This has been the playbook of every aspect of life where we integrate with "NON BROTHAS & SISTAS".
Some of yall seriously been this naive all these years?
Oh now you wanna leave NT? :lol:
Ain't no genuine peace nor acceptance for you anywhere you integrate, because some decepticon will always feel paranoid and uncomfortable.
A person who doesn't care if you are systematically starved off or declawed to the point of being helpless and vulnerable is the same as an outright blatant racist.
The lowkey passive aggression every time you show your claws and teeth about a black issue has been evident in these forums since my first day here.
Sports, sneakers and hypebeast culture has always been a fragile cloak over lowkey passive aggressive racial intolerance, but yall love giving out black cookout passes to chameleons over superficial materialistic common interests.
If you get uncomfortable talking about race and politics when I decide to show my sharp black claws and teeth over something dire to my existence WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS.
Stop getting mad at folks like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and KHUFU KHUFU for keeping their stance and showing their teeth and claws...you just lowkey feel threatened you can't continue your years of deception and deflection here with them around.
Respect their stance or just stay out of the way, race aside this is about being a solid honest man or woman with a spine at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Yes I would.
So forget the harsh reality
That millions of people deal with everyday
To millions of people being oppressed by society
Forget athletes speaking up about those issues
They need to just shut up
And dribble
Just so YOU can escape realty
Hmmmmm
Got it

You are a racist. You do not like Black people, nor the discussion of the issues that we face in the threads that you frequent. You want Niketalk to be free of such content, and if it is to be discussed, it should only be in threads where you do not participate.

Again, Black people cannot be racists.
False, I dislike your tactics here. You label me a trump supporting racist if I disagree with you when in reality I’ve voted Democrat my whole life. You also label black members “biscuit boys” if they don’t agree, again it’s you reaching. Discussion of racism is fine but others can’t agree with you all the time and that’s what bothers you so you lash out with insults/accusations while your minions laugh and rep but it doesn’t make you right in assumptions.

Why do you continue to follow when /i thought /i made peace with you? I dont get it. What s your motive? I just want to talk about Mj and shoes on here. Your agenda and mine are totally different. I come in here to get away from all that in which I see and deal with every day. Is that now gone? Please leave me alone. I want zero part of your agenda. I just want to enjoy a hobby . That is it. Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Don’t bother engaging. They’ll only twist your words and label you whatever they feel fits. You have some people here who have been banned from threads for expressing joy at the thought of certain people dying due to Corona, as a “cleansing” of the earth. Know who you’re dealing with and keep an eye on who reps them. Peace out.

Come on BROTHAS & SISTAS of NT...yall on a site full of opportunistic culture chameleons who like you to stay declawed and passive over fake bonds of sharing shoe/sports/hypebeast interests.
The minute they see teeth and claws they get very uncomfortable and make you out to be problematic.
This has been the playbook of every aspect of life where we integrate with "NON BROTHAS & SISTAS".
Ain't no genuine peace nor acceptance for you anywhere you integrate, because some decepticon will always feel paranoid and uncomfortable.
A person who doesn't care if you are systematically starved off or declawed to the point of being helpless and vulnerable is the same as an outright blatant racist.
The lowkey passive aggression every time you show your claws and teeth about a black issue has been evident in these forums since my first day here.
Sports, sneakers and hypebeast culture has always been a fragile cloak over lowkey passive aggressive racial intolerance, but yall love giving out black cookout passes to chameleons over superficial materialistic common interests.
If you get uncomfortable talking about race and politics when I decide to show my sharp black claws and teeth over something dire to my existence WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS.
Stop getting mad at folks like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and KHUFU KHUFU for keeping their stance and showing their teeth and claws...you just lowkey feel threatened you can't continue your years of deception and deflection here with them around.
Respect their stance or just stay out of the way, race aside this is about being a solid honest man or woman with a spine at the end of the day.
Facts. They’re some sick people. Snakes in the grass.

You already know how they do.

It’s their nature.

tenor (3).gif

They only mad at the ones who see it and have the balls to call them out on it.

If truth hurts, then be in pain.

If facts drive you crazy, then be insane.

They want all the fire but none of the smoke.

PS:

Snakes and "cats" are ambush predators.

They HATE short grass and wide open spaces.

Why do you feel it is racIST buc em buc em ?

I ain't one of these other dudes that come at you sideways.

Legit question

Lolllll wut

If I only root for athletes that are of a certain color of skin that’s the same as mine that is as racist as it possibly gets. That is complete garbage.

Lolllll wut

If I only root for athletes that are of a certain color of skin that’s the same as mine that is as racist as it possibly gets. That is complete garbage.
Wrong, Black people who root for other Black people are not racist. Furthermore, Black people cannot be racist, period. This is the very reason for all of the protests around the globe. It seems that people like you use the term racist too loosely, forgetting the word prejudice, in order to use the harsher term which allows you to become a victim.

Lolllll wut

Before we go any further, are you willing to have a conversation with an open mind?

Before we go any further, are you willing to have a conversation with an open mind?
If we're being surface he is being open minded b/c he doesn't care about the phenotype of the quarterback, just as long as he likes them; which is how it should be. However, seeing the history or lack of a history of black quarterbacks I can understand addict4sneakers addict4sneakers stance.

Wrong, Black people who root for other Black people are not racist. Furthermore, Black people cannot be racist, period. This is the very reason for all of the protests around the globe. It seems that people like you use the term racist too loosely, forgetting the word prejudice, in order to use the harsher term which allows you to become a victim.

This post is garbage from start to finish.

I said it’s racist if you ONLY are willing to root for quarterbacks solely because their color of their skin matches yours, not that it’s racist if you’re a black person rooting for black QB’s. Black people not being able to be racist is a joke. You can be any skin color and be racist. Period.

All I gotta say about the matter is last season I was ok with any team winning the Super Bowl...as long as it was KC, Baltimore, Seattle or Houston.

If we're being surface he is being open minded b/c he doesn't care about the phenotype of the quarterback, just as long as he likes them; which is how it should be. However, seeing the history or lack of a history of black quarterbacks I can understand addict4sneakers addict4sneakers stance.

he didn’t get the context of the post which is ok. I probably could have worded it differently but oh well. I don’t root for the cowboys or the whoever, I root for the black QBs because historically we’ve been counted out at that position.

And racism has as much to do with power and influence as it does prejudice

Know who you're engaging with KHUFU KHUFU DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Yall gotta realize Buc Em is the same cat who thought it was a good idea to tell a bunch of black people he's not racist because he's ****ed many black women. Buddy gonna get his Straight White Male® on sometimes.

he said that your defense to being called a racist was to say that you've slept with black women.

you are saying that when accused of being a racist, you responded by saying that you've slept with black women.

Last edited:
This post is garbage from start to finish.

I said it’s racist if you ONLY are willing to root for quarterbacks solely because their color of their skin matches yours, not that it’s racist if you’re a black person rooting for black QB’s. Black people not being able to be racist is a joke. You can be any skin color and be racist. Period.
The only thing that is garbage in this exchange, is the source of your intellect.

Tell me, if Black people can be racist, can a woman be sexist?

Know who you're engaging with KHUFU KHUFU DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

The stupidity of this is astounding. And you sheep keep riding with this over two years later.

Somebody was saying how sexy Jayson Tatum’s mom was...I said she was busted...a poster said I didn’t think she was attractive because she’s black...I said that definitely ain’t the case, I’ve been with plenty of black women. That was the exact conversation. Y’all looked for any way that y’all could play that off as racist and have ran with it for 2 and a half years.

Back
Top Bottom