Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

CityGear is legit.

Good find on the Parka, all gone in my size. ****

I'm all over that yellow if it drops to $30-$40

Last edited:
I've got about 400 dollars of **** and I'm gonna give it 5 more minutes before I'm over it :lol:

Guess I won't be needing anymore military inspired jackets for a while, good looks on those links for sure

yea i thought i was done with jackets but i had to get that lightweight parka.

i mean 27 shipped

i couldn't resist lol.

with weather like it has been in Atlanta, i dont even know if ill need that parka this winter. lol.

with weather like it has been in Atlanta, i dont even know if ill need that parka this winter. lol.

it'll be cold one year loool

i mean think about it like this..you spend that much on a lil bit o weed.

Last edited:
Thanks, pa. Could not pass for 28 shipped especially here in NY. Was debating about the size so I went down to a M. Normally a L.
They had a fit guide, and from the coat info I put in...said I should be a Large. I'm 5'9 and 180lbs...debating if I order a Large or medium lol

They had a fit guide, and from the coat info I put in...said I should be a Large. I'm 5'9 and 180lbs...debating if I order a Large or medium lol

Well I think I may have screwed up. I'm the same height and weight as you. I felt as if the L would look too long so I went with the M.

IF THE MEN'S YELLOW JOINT DROPS TO $39 @ ME OR PM ME PLEASE!!!!!! I'LL BE CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERY HOUR WAITING FOR THAT ONE TO DROP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom