Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Excuse my noobness but I've never heard of these alpha industry jackets anything special about them? But at the great deal I might just get the black lightweight Parka

Alpha industries are pretty good. All the reviews on quality and functionality are excellent. The parkas are supposedly made to military specifications

For that price its a steal.

They are widely known for their bomber jackets.

Last edited:
Popular brand known for the bomber jackets and their red pull tabs on the arm. Youve probably seen em at Urban Outfitters.

I don't even need that parka but I want one at that price. Mad they don't have my size 
laugh.gif

Repped at the deal tho 
pimp.gif

Just bought four for myself and two female parkas for my fam. SMH. I just need the yellow to drop that low in men's and I'm set.

Just copped the olive parka for 31.99...according to the website they want u to size up I usually wear a large so hopefully XL will fit right

All i know about faded Glory is that IDC what anyone tells me, they are the EXACT same fit as Polo T's. i honestly feel like its the same shirt minus the logos

*However i copped like three years ago so its possible quality has changed*

All i know about faded Glory is that IDC what anyone tells me, they are the EXACT same fit as Polo T's. i honestly feel like its the same shirt minus the logos

*However i copped like three years ago so its possible quality has changed*
Glory Boyz 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom