Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

How do you feel about interracial couples. No racist. No one here is racist, but I strongly feel that it is lacking still.
More specifically are you in one, have you been in one, would you do it?

I've only been with white girls (I'm white) from my hometown (in Canada), but then I had a Spanish girlfriend. She was entirely Canadian, but both herparents immagrated from Spain and were heavy heavy into traditional Spanish culture. Her dad wasn't into me because I was white... big deal, it wasn'ta serious relationship, but it wasn't comfortable knowing that.

I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
Think about it...have you ever seen Beyonce, Amerie, ETC ETC ETC with a white guy? Almost any picture I see, these girls are with very dark males. Don'ttake that the wrong way. I'm just saying more specifically dark females, are rarely with white guys?

I don't know what I'm trying to get it but it seems the only girls I will ever be with are white north american girls, and that has nothing to do withpersonal preference.....does anyone feel me on this?
Do I have the reverse jungle fever?
laugh.gif

You scared to get @ a black chick .....smh x 3

Just have that Aura & you good .... remember one thing ALL females love !!%@
roll.gif

Sort of. My husband is white and Mexican. I'm white. I find that race is rarely the issue, it's conflicting cultural differences.

interracial relationships make things more entertaining to me imo... dude at the end of the day its what you feelin, if you like black girls then try to bewith one and see how that goes, dont not get with one because you cant see yourself with them....im sure you saw a pair of jordans or nikes and first thoughtwas you couldnt buy them cause you werent feelin them, but a couple months later you feelin them hard...lol JUST try it....btw im puerto rican and ive beenwith plenty of black women...hell i love them lol

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How do you feel about interracial couples. No racist. No one here is racist, but I strongly feel that it is lacking still.
More specifically are you in one, have you been in one, would you do it?

I've only been with white girls (I'm white) from my hometown (in Canada), but then I had a Spanish girlfriend. She was entirely Canadian, but both her parents immagrated from Spain and were heavy heavy into traditional Spanish culture. Her dad wasn't into me because I was white... big deal, it wasn't a serious relationship, but it wasn't comfortable knowing that.

I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
Think about it...have you ever seen Beyonce, Amerie, ETC ETC ETC with a white guy? Almost any picture I see, these girls are with very dark males. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm just saying more specifically dark females, are rarely with white guys?

I don't know what I'm trying to get it but it seems the only girls I will ever be with are white north american girls, and that has nothing to do with personal preference.....does anyone feel me on this?
Do I have the reverse jungle fever?
laugh.gif
i can see you and b
smokin.gif

im2anp.jpg

They're whatever. My mother was just telling me yesterday about the different types of prejudice she had to put with from people when she started datingmy father almost 25 years ago. Black women looked at her as if she acted like she was better than them, among other people. On my Dad's side, itdidn't seem like he received much flak. But she had to work twice, maybe three times as hard to prove herself as a Hispanic woman being worthy of beingwith my father.

Even in 2009, it feels like things haven't really changed that much when I go out sometimes...

My girl is Hispanic. Doesn't get to me much. I enjoy the facets of different cultures. This is coming from somebody who was all about black women inthe start. I love my girls mind state, something than I have never found in any other girl I dated. Black women do hate it when they see us out and aboutthough. We catch the looks sometimes but it all good.

In the US its a two pronged issue:

1- Any race, especially minorities, feel they have to stick together. The "us versus them" thing. It's not being racist its just human instinctto feel safer around people that look, act and feel like you do. They are more familiar.

2- Preservation of race and culture. If everyone was into interracial procreation there would be no more races. Maybe that'd be the greatest thing ever butfor now old people like it better when the young'ins are speaking their native language and keeping the culture alive. If a Hispanic man marries a whitegirl the chances their child will speak Spanish is far less than if it was two Hispanic parents. The child isn't going to learn a language from young ifhe/she can't talk to their mother in it.

Obviously each race/culture feels these to very different levels. A fresh off the boat Chinese family will be extremely high on both. Black people are mixed on#2 because they have the dark skin and a bit of cultural sentiment but they aren't holding on to any African heritage or any foreign languages likeHispanics and Asians; the Black people that don't like interracial dating I would imagine are on some Black Panther stuff or have their own reason, or whatChris Rock said.

Only ever dated outside of my race/culture. I've had a few dates with white girls here and there, but I generally find I connect better with otherraces/cultures... dunno why.
Only had a few relationships that went wry because of cross-culture differences.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm for it, doesn't bother me 1 bit[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]In my case, i'm tryna make babies with some1 of my own heritage...bad enough i'm iffy when itcomes to my own[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but i sure do love me some latina[/color]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I never got how black guys like white women. I am not even attracted to them.

So you really see this and say "Nah, Im not really attracted to her"?

My ex was Asian and my girl is German. I don't care what color you are... if you look good, I'm gonna holla.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I never got how black guys like white women. I am not even attracted to them.

So you really see this and say "Nah, Im not really attracted to her"?

THINK DUKE IS TALKING BOUT FULL-BLOOD WHITE AMERICAN TEXAS TYPE OF CHICKS

KIM IS FAR FROM AMERICAN LOOK @ HER FEATURES
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom