Ranking LE$ best album/project??

Just got into Le$ and his catalog is so vast it’s almost overwhelming so in yalls opinions. Where should you start? Or how do you guys rank his work?

I think his best project is Midnight Club from 2017. Other faves are Steak & Shrimp 1, Settle 4 Le$ Vol. 2, Texas Rattlesnake, and The Struggle Continues. He has such a massive catalog, it's tough where to start. I also don't think he has a single weak project outside of Olde English. He has quiet a few different sounds on his projects, but that was something so out of the norm I wasn't feeling it. Still need to listen to Catalina Wine Mixer and Chico. He has 5 projects from 2010 that I actually never heard of until 2013 (Settle 4 Le$, Quik Tape, Crack Music, Str8 Drop, and The Beautiful Struggle). I'll eventually listen to those :lol:. Either you can start from the very beginning with Settle 4 Le$, or start where I did from The Struggle Continues. Either way, he makes some consistently dope music.

Midnight Club is definitely up there. From the album art to the music, that **** is top notch.

His old stuff is still good to me, but he sounds completely different now. He wasn't a bad rapper then, but he has leveled up so much since then it makes it kinda hard to get into his old stuff like I used to.

Personal favs of mine are E36, Gran Turismo, $x$ Vol. 1, Catalina Wine Mixer and Trouble in Paradise. I wasn't really sure what to make of the biker motif, but that **** worked. :lol:

Just got into Le$ and his catalog is so vast it’s almost overwhelming so in yalls opinions. Where should you start? Or how do you guys rank his work?
Same bro just got into his music but its been 3 yrs since i knew about him. So far i only listened to E36 (which was fire by the way). Next i wanna listen to Techno Violet and Gran Turismo.

Back
Top Bottom