Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"Cancel" Culture don't do **** but Enhance your press Run :lol::lol:

A bunch of people who claim Kanye is Crazy, Stupid, Uninformed & Yet have been giving his Tweets & thoughts all the attention & discussion in the world. Not even discussing the points, challenging them... Just talking negatively on them. Claim they care so much about the "impact" they can have but are fueling it more & more with every RT.

Scorpion so soon
2474DC0D-7CDE-4276-8973-8BF13FDA3F5C.png

"Cancel" Culture don't do **** but Enhance your press Run :lol::lol:

A bunch of people who claim Kanye is Crazy, Stupid, Uninformed & Yet have been giving his Tweets & thoughts all the attention & discussion in the world. Not even discussing the points, challenging them... Just talking negatively on them. Claim they care so much about the "impact" they can have but are fueling it more & more with every RT.

You keep talking about points. What points?

His thoughts aren't thought out, thought provoking or intelligent.

There's now a hashtag trending on twitter #Ifslaverywasachoice.... the same people who were just "upset" about Kanye disrespecting their ancestors & the impact his statements had..... are now online making jokes regarding slavery & oppression.... This is why i can't take none of this **** serious. *****s just wanna slander & laugh, & go back to living the same rsults.

Black people always make sugar out of ****.

And the whole purpose is to mock Kanye. That's what Twitter does.

delete1234 delete1234 doesn't even try to defend everything Drake does or says. You're starting to look as bad as Kanye with this incessant need to defend everything that nut says.

You keep talking about points. What points?

His thoughts aren't thought out, thought provoking or intelligent.

Fam You Already made it clear that You Feel how you feel about his opinions, I've stated several times in detail what i took away from some of these statements. I'm not gonna continue to go back & forth just for the Sake Of arguing. How many times must i say this is way bigger than Kanye, These ain't new opinions or thoughts that he's putting out there & similar ones have been echoed by people in the black community... he's just the one with a profile big enough to get a convo started.

As far as the, that's whats Twitter does thing.... That's cool & All until the same exact ****** who were just in a rage about Kanye supposedly granting white people access to demean slavery.... are Online Making Trending topics about.....demeaning slavery. It's some real hypocritical ****. Oh it's just Jokes, but ****** was just sitting their an hour ago talking about what their ancestors endured & how dare Kanye question them.... but they playing with that history for RT's & giggles FOH.

Fam You Already made it clear that You Feel how you feel about his opinions, I've stated several times in detail what i took away from some of these statements. I'm not gonna continue to go back & forth just for the Sake Of arguing. How many times must i say this is way bigger than Kanye, These ain't new opinions or thoughts that he's putting out there & similar ones have been echoed by people in the black community... he's just the one with a profile big enough to get a convo started.

As far as the, that's whats Twitter does thing.... That's cool & All until the same exact *****s who were just in a rage about Kanye supposedly granting white people access to demean slavery.... are Online Making Trending topics about.....demeaning slavery. It's some real hypocritical ****. Oh it's just Jokes, but *****s was just sitting their an hour ago talking about what their ancestors endured & how dare Kanye question them.... but they playing with that history for RT's & giggles FOH.

Again, what convo is he starting?

Was slavery a choice?

And yes you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. You typed 10,000 ******* words about Kanye my dude. I've never been that pressed or felt anything was important enough to type that long *** passage you typed.

Again, what convo is he starting?

Was slavery a choice?

And yes you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. You typed 10,000 ****ing words about Kanye my dude. I've never been that pressed or felt anything was important enough to type that long *** passage you typed.

Yet your still in the post commenting on everything Kanye has to say..... A man you called an idiot, crazy, ridiculous........ and yet you've constantly touched on his statements over & over again despite saying he has no reasoning for them. But i'm pressed, I believe their is value in some of the things kanye has stated that outweigh him so i touched on it. What's your excuse for giving it energy?

For the past week now helpful things i've seen come from the Kanye discussion.... When people actually wanna do more then be outraged & actually discuss some ****.

Do black people depend too much on Democrats?
Why are people so opposed to new ideas when it's clear old ones haven't worked?
Should we be expecting celebrities to lead?
Are we still letting the mental aspect of slavery effect us to this day?
Are people willing to risk anything for their opinion?

And a bunch of other ****.... this thread has been going back & forth on Kanye since last week, there's a 100 page thread in general, The **** has been the topic on Hot 97, Power 105, TMZ, CNN... Social media has been discussing it.

So it's one of two things, either conversations have started or ****** just Really love echoing their outrage with no plans on how to improve.

Last edited:
Nobody would ever say #iftheholocaustwasachoive though...

I mean that would be for a jewish person to say, but considering their's real ramifications for that instead of just tweets & outrage.... your right no celebrity would say that even if they're thinking it.

Yet your still in the post commenting on everything Kanye has to say..... A man you called an idiot, crazy, ridiculous........ and yet you've constantly touched on his statements over & over again despite saying he has no reasoning for them. But i'm pressed, I believe their is value in some of the things kanye has stated that outweigh him so i touched on it. What's your excuse for giving it energy?

For the past week now helpful things i've seen come from the Kanye discussion.... When people actually wanna do more then be outraged & actually discuss some ****.

Do black people depend too much on Democrats?
Why are people so opposed to new ideas when it's clear old ones haven't worked?
Should we be expecting celebrities to lead?
Are we still letting the mental aspect of slavery effect us to this day?
Are people willing to risk anything for their opinion?

And a bunch of other ****.... this thread has been going back & forth on Kanye since last week, there's a 100 page thread in general, The **** has been the topic on Hot 97, Power 105, TMZ, CNN... Social media has been discussing it.

So it's one of two things, either conversations have started or *****s just Really love echoing their outrage with no plans on how to improve.

:lol:

Kanye hasn't sparked conversation about any of that. None of those are conversations black people haven't been having.

The conversation has been is Kanye crazy
Is Kanye in the sunken place
Should we give up on Kanye

It's all been about Kanye.

I read somewhere that Cole repeats ‘Count It Up’ way more times than Pump repeats ‘Gucci Gang’

Perception lol
Damn man you just skimmed through the album huh :lol Cole ain’t even deep like that and you still missed it

:lol:

Kanye hasn't sparked conversation about any of that. None of those are conversations black people haven't been having.

The conversation has been is Kanye crazy
Is Kanye in the sunken place
Should we give up on Kanye

It's all been about Kanye.

That's been the Conversation Amongst people Who actually believe those things.... Which makes them just as crazy for wasting that much time on someone they claim has no sense, intellect or message.

And stop with the Naive ****, Obviously Kanye wasn't the first one to spark those conversations..... but his celebrity is bringing those conversations to a forefront & allowing him & lot's of other people to have those discussions in public & loud.

Back
Top Bottom