Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I bought it because it was $7 too :lol: there’s 4 songs on there that is play more than any of those crappy C3 songs. “Let The Beat Build” was 5 of the most worthless minutes I’ve spent listening to a song.

That’s the thing, if your influence has led to mostly garbage music and styles, should you really be praised and celebrated? He’s a direct catalyst for rap’s decline, fathering some of the worst rappers and music today.

Let the beat build is HARD to me. :lol:
A milli :pimp:
Dr. Carter
Mr.Carter :sick::sick::sick::pimp: HARD
Tie my hands is beautiful. It made me respect Wayne a lot more as a writer that could write about more than *****, money, guns and weed.

I thought they might have actually let Tekashi perform then he pulls that stupid **** in front of the stadium.. son is a liability & Hot 97's investors and sponsors ain't gonna have themselves millions in debt & PR nightmares for a ***** who can't sellout a 5'000 person venue. ***** did that silly **** in front of state troopers for some c grade rapper. Dude would have gotten in their and tried to start some ****ery just for him to get some attention.

Ebro made the right call

Ebro so wack for banning 69
Low key think they did it for a story.

Whatever you wanna say about him mans is hot right now. Drawing the line at 69 when most of the rappers performing are mass murderers and Pablo Escobar in their rhymes is hilarious. Y’all scared of what a 5’8 kid with rainbow hair would do at your show? :rofl:

It’s not like they’re gettin in there with the blickies. If he wants to do some dumb ****. Hem his *** up and throw him out or arrest him.

GUARANTEED they do a segment on tomorrow’s show about it. “Was Ebro wrong for banning 69? Call in and give us you’re thoughts” :rofl:

Last edited:
I thought they might have actually let Tekas. He didi perform then he pulls that stupid **** in front of the stadium.. son is a liability & Hot 97's investors and sponsors ain't gonna have themselves millions in debt & PR nightmares for a ***** who can't sellout a 5'000 person venue. ***** did that silly **** in front of state troopers for some c grade rapper. Dude would have gotten in their and tried to start some ****ery just for him to get some attention.

Ebro made the right call
Ebron banned mans a while ago cause he was laughing at his "Gangsta". Tekashi did say he was still gonna pull up, so it was expected.

Whatever you wanna say about him mans is hot right now. Drawing the line at 69 when every most of the rappers performing are mass murderers and Pablo Escobar in their rhymes is hilarious. Y’all scared of what a 5’8 kid with rainbow hair would do at your show? :rofl:

It’s not like they’re gettin in there with the blickies. If he wants to do some dumb ****. Hem his *** up and throw him out or arrest him.

GUARANTEED they do a segment on tomorrow’s show about it. “Was Ebro wrong for banning 69? Call in and give us you’re thoughts” :rofl:

10/10 post.

NYC media/radio is so ****ing backwards and self hating it's disgusting

Ebro having a beef measuring contest with a artist is absolutely ridiculous

Egos out of control

Whatever you wanna say about him mans is hot right now. Drawing the line at 69 when most of the rappers performing are mass murderers and Pablo Escobar in their rhymes is hilarious. Y’all scared of what a 5’8 kid with rainbow hair would do at your show? :rofl:

Homie got a few hot songs, but ain't nobody say 6ixnine ain't on the lineup **** this i ain't going lmao.. Summerjam gonna do their numbers regardless, Also being in that arena and knowing how loose that security is. It's NOT hard to sneak some **** in their especially if dudes go backstage. why would Hot 97 risk that, **** why even risk a brawl popping off backstage for a ***** so small on the scale of things. People kept saying 50 & Game etc etc were allowed, those ****** were SUPERSTARS, guys who can bring in big sales & sponsors. 6ixnine is Rich The Kid, P&B levels of Hot, that's not a diss but a company aint gonna risk millions of dollars in damage to appease a ***** like that.

Dude wanna stopped getting banned from places, stop acting like a peon in front of cameras

Homie got a few hot songs, but ain't nobody say 6ixnine ain't on the lineup **** this i ain't going lmao.. Summerjam gonna do their numbers regardless, Also being in that arena and knowing how loose that security is. It's NOT hard to sneak some **** in their especially if dudes go backstage. why would Hot 97 risk that, **** why even risk a brawl popping off backstage for a ***** so small on the scale of things. People kept saying 50 & Game etc etc were allowed, those *****s were SUPERSTARS, guys who can bring in big sales & sponsors. 6ixnine is Rich The Kid, P&B levels of Hot, that's not a diss but a company aint gonna risk millions of dollars in damage to appease a ***** like that.

Dude wanna stopped getting banned from places, stop acting like a peon in front of cameras

upload_2018-6-10_22-56-36.jpeg

man you been vouching for this ***** like he really got it like that, regular clubs telling him & his crew to get the **** outta here & you think Summerjam ain't :lol:. ***** betta go try Lust or something

man you been vouching for this ***** like he really got it like that, regular clubs telling him & his crew to get the **** outta here & you think Summerjam ain't :lol:. ***** betta go try Lust or something

I'm very fair in my assessment when it involves dude. Your hate precedes your ability to rationally think about any subject involving him. The fact that he has multiple songs on billboard, gets spins on Hot 97 round the clock, and is literally the hottest act from the city right now should be enough to warrant a summer jam appearance. Ebro went out of his way to not feature him cause he was emotional. At the end of the day the fans/city take the L

Homie got a few hot songs, but ain't nobody say 6ixnine ain't on the lineup **** this i ain't going lmao.. Summerjam gonna do their numbers regardless, Also being in that arena and knowing how loose that security is. It's NOT hard to sneak some **** in their especially if dudes go backstage. why would Hot 97 risk that, **** why even risk a brawl popping off backstage for a ***** so small on the scale of things. People kept saying 50 & Game etc etc were allowed, those *****s were SUPERSTARS, guys who can bring in big sales & sponsors. 6ixnine is Rich The Kid, P&B levels of Hot, that's not a diss but a company aint gonna risk millions of dollars in damage to appease a ***** like that.

Man 69 would've had that **** live. Like him or not.

I'm very fair in my assessment when it involves dude. Your hate precedes your ability to rationally think about any subject involving him. The fact that he has multiple songs on billboard, gets spins on Hot 97 round the clock, and is literally the hottest act from the city right now should be enough to warrant a summer jam appearance. Ebro went out of his way to not feature him cause he was emotional. At the end of the day the fans/city take the L

Ebro banned him because he's a liability man... dude has regular promoters/clubs banning him from performing and those are spots where he can actually drive sales. If a small *** club ain't willing to deal with the risk why would a multi million dollar event be okay with the same type of dumb****?

these ****** get charged a quarter milly for going simply going over the time limit in the stadium & you think they about to risk a lawsuit so a small portion of fans could be excited that 6ixnine was there. Nah man i'll deal with a few angry tweets from some teens instead of a few hundred thousand in some fines.

That’s Wop pic made me think about this Chuck pic where he was saucy in the 90s. Drip to crazy. Big gold presi Rollie, above the knee shorts, and Nike force tank. Yo holding a clutch too lmao

:pimp: :lol:
ABF53589-C537-4E0D-8517-97A8FFF1F201.jpeg

That’s Wop pic made me think about this Chuck pic where he was saucy in the 90s. Drip to crazy. Big gold presi Rollie, above the knee shorts, and Nike force tank. Yo holding a clutch too lmao

:pimp: :lol:
ABF53589-C537-4E0D-8517-97A8FFF1F201.jpeg
Chucks eyes lookin like the camera man had a box on donuts on his headtop.

Back
Top Bottom