Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

On the subject of R&B... I found my old *** computer at my ppl spot on the 4th, turned it on to see what kinda **** I was on at the time and I had hella chopped and screwed Pretty Ricky on there :rofl:

I remember so many ppl was listening to they **** like that they actually released a chopped and screwed version of one of their albums lol

Seem like Jacquees the only person interested in continuing that explicit hood R&B sound :lol:

On the subject of R&B... I found my old *** computer at my ppl spot on the 4th, turned it on to see what kinda **** I was on at the time and I had hella chopped and screwed Pretty Ricky on there :rofl:

I remember so many ppl was listening to they **** like that they actually released a chopped and screwed version of one of their albums lol

Seem like Jacquees the only person interested in continuing that explicit hood R&B sound :lol:
ur trash bruh
dont try to make this a pretty ricky appreciation

N the dream had bangers, alotta bodies to these joints :pimp:

The GOAT of our time. First time I really started getting dubs from girls was in middle school to his ****. Fun times.

The fact that he wrote LoveHate off of a whim, because he was so hot from umbrella. Think he made it in like two weeks.

His first three albums are all undeniable classics. The way he makes raunchy ratchet player **** is second to none.

The GOAT of our time. First time I really started getting dubs from girls was in middle school to his ****. Fun times.

The fact that he wrote LoveHate off of a whim, because he was so hot from umbrella. Think he made it in like two weeks.

His first three albums are all undeniable classics. The way he makes raunchy ratchet player **** is second to none.
tell em
they just dont know
his transitions are :pimp:
you can always coooooome back.........can we **** now

Ehhh and this is why R+B has fallen off in mainstream IMO. We gave a pass to Dream and now Drake for being below average singers. And now Bryson Tiller and Chiwetle dolla sign

Only Daniel Caesar can save us.

Damn I for sure thought you would have ****ed with Dream :lol: you make sense. All of them are indeed below average singers but their records go.

Dream made "I Luv Your Girl" bro! That's legendary

Back
Top Bottom