Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For sure man. Pop music today literally has his DNA all over it. The raunchy but tasteful, player R&B, where the songwriting and concept is the focus rather than the vocals...that's all Dream man.

Drake, Tiller, Tory Lanez, Brent, PnB Rock, Party, Weekend, all descendants of Dream.
id take his first 3 albums
over any album from those folks u listed just now

Aye don't act like Pretty Ricky didn't have like 4 or 5 nice tracks that were cold around 05-08 or whenever their run was.

Seen a clip of Pleasure P on one of LHH and he's looking real "
flabbynsick.png
" right now, which sucks cause he's only 33. Y'all 25 and under dudes need to start taking care of yourselves in your earlier years so you won't be washed so quickly.

Damn I for sure thought you would have ****ed with Dream :lol: you make sense. All of them are indeed below average singers but their records go.

Dream made "I Luv Your Girl" bro! That's legendary

Nah man he’s trash.

I’d rather listen to a Slim thug R&B parody if I’m going that route

Aye don't act like Pretty Ricky didn't have like 4 or 5 nice tracks that were cold around 05-08 or whenever their run was.

flabbynsick.png
" right now, which sucks cause he's only 33. Y'all 25 and under dudes need to start taking care of yourselves in your earlier years so you won't be washed so quickly.

For sure. We were listening to pretty Ricky way back when we really didn't know what they were saying :lol: :lol:

I remember rapping "She love when she get the back to back orgasms" all through 6th grade :lol:

flabbynsick.png

Definitely. Jim Jonsin was lacing them _'s. Static Major worked on a lot of their stuff with them as well

Day26 got one classic album and their second is a 4/5. I play both albums all the time.

Pretty Ricky has a classic and a good album. You’re listening for the beats and Pleasure P. Tune out the clowns.

Pleasure P solo album was fire too

For sure man. Pop music today literally has his DNA all over it. The raunchy but tasteful, player R&B, where the songwriting and concept is the focus rather than the vocals...that's all Dream man.

Drake, Tiller, Tory Lanez, Brent, PnB Rock, Party, Weekend, all descendants of Dream.
Dream was making todays RnB a decade ago :pimp:

Dream is a genius songwriter, still writes songs and raps for artists today. Jay-z, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc
yup
he ghostwrote for jay snake self
jay dont write his raps
automatically disqualifies him from goat talk
ol snake need my own wife
in order to get some publicity self

Back
Top Bottom