Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Both songs were hard and paper trail is his best album. He was actually spitting on both songs mentioned
ECB8BD72-4580-47E3-BE27-B603BB4B6D4C.gif

I want the old ti music back. This ***** started doing duets with Rihanna and JT :sick: **** became unbearable.

Yea but if we want we can say the same about Gucci. He's doing duets with Selina Gomez and Steve Aoki...

We can't salute Gucci for maturing and finally taking advantage of his status and making smart business moves then criticize other rappers for it. Gucci is literally following TI's post prison blueprint. Music wise, image, his wife.

On second listen Barbie dreams
Woulda changed her whole summer
And rollout of this album
Though I don’t think I will play it again
Too much female stuff
That would come off fruity if a dude said it
She did her thing on it though

Gucci doing the same thing Jay did years earlier, separating himself from Bs... helped a lot of *****s, some *****s became a bit disgruntled because they ain’t handle their business right

Oddly enough the same energy shown for Jay moves isn’t directed towards Gucci.... now *****s are understanding of the situation & wanna add nuance :lol:

Why you always do THIS man :lol:.

***** calling Gucci a clone and saying he fell off musically (which he did).

Most smart people always championed Hov & Gucci’s growth. Stop trying to make it seem like ***** never critical of Gucci compared to some early 00s/golden era artist you hold dear. All this same energy talk you been doing been funny.

You arguing with imaginary ghost my g.

Looks like a lot of people are back riding with Nicki on my timeline . Didn’t and won’t listen to the album because it’s not for me .

But I did listen to the track where she flipped biggie Dreams of ****in and that was dope

Looks like a lot of people are back riding with Nicki on my timeline . Didn’t and won’t listen to the album because it’s not for me .

But I did listen to the track where she flipped biggie Dreams of ****in and that was dope
Told y’all that song is dope

Back
Top Bottom