Shether would be a footnote in history
Ain’t nobody still playing shether
And if u is
I know for a fact u a lil suspect
And u watch love and hip hop every week

Shether was not trash, flow was shakey but the song was dope

Eh
He ain’t lying

He not but at the same time he don’t gotta say it. Just like when he shot the “all my children” video when he first got out and had all the lil look alike babies running around lol...And he does get the credit, everybody know most of ppl popping in ATL right now got some brick factory dna

Biggavel. One of the most inspirational dvds. @7:40 mark

“I look like a boss
I feel like a boss
I taste like a boss”

The confidence in his rant at always gives me a boost when I need it. No BS. I listen to Malcolm X speeches and Max B rants when I need to get on my square, or for that extra confidence reassurance for an interview or presentation or something :lol: :pimp:.

Max like the most unshakable _ on earth.

He not but at the same time he don’t gotta say it. Just like when he shot the “all my children” video when he first got out and had all the lil look alike babies running around lol...And he does get the credit, everybody know most of ppl popping in ATL right now got some brick factory dna
Why the **** he can’t
Since when a ***** can’t say the truth????
I swear folks love hearing lies
But can’t stand the truth

Gucci doing the same thing Jay did years earlier, separating himself from Bs... helped a lot of ******, some ****** became a bit disgruntled because they ain’t handle their business right

Oddly enough the same energy shown for Jay moves isn’t directed towards Gucci.... now ****** are understanding of the situation & wanna add nuance :lol:

In all fairness
People turned on her quick
People hyped shether out the ***
When deep down they know that **** was trash
Her response was even more trash
Which if she woulda came correct
Shether would be a footnote in history
Ain’t nobody still playing shether
And if u is
I know for a fact u a lil suspect
And u watch love and hip hop every week

If it was that trash, it wouldn’t have had the effect it did. Remy’s mistake was putting out that garbage second diss on some Charged Up/Back 2 Back stuff and it gave Nicki a bit of a lifeline. But the damage was already done. She crawled in a whole just like Drake did during the Pusha beef. Remy had her disappear and spam sexy IG pics.

If it was that trash, it wouldn’t have had the effect it did. Remy’s mistake was putting out that garbage second diss on some Charged Up/Back 2 Back stuff and it gave Nicki a bit of a lifeline. But the damage was already done. She crawled in a whole just like Drake did during the Pusha beef. Remy had her disappear and spam sexy IG pics.
Or we just was tired of nicki
That any old diss would do
We wanted her humbled
And just wanted someone we THOUGHT
would put her on her toes
Was there for a challenge
Don’t tell me that shether
Comes up on ur shuffle why u driving around the block

Realest song from a Artist this decade, same people that claimed they “Love” you will laugh st your demise soon as they don’t agree with the smallest thing...

Then call you a “sellout” when you don’t risk your livelihood to give them a voice

But ain’t u a sellout
when u don’t give the same people
who u went to for support
U don’t reciprocate

Gucci doing the same thing Jay did years earlier, separating himself from Bs... helped a lot of *****s, some *****s became a bit disgruntled because they ain’t handle their business right

Oddly enough the same energy shown for Jay moves isn’t directed towards Gucci.... now *****s are understanding of the situation & wanna add nuance :lol:

T.I too. :lol:

He changed his life and had a lot of fans saying "he soft now" "he changed". To many fans fall in love with the image of a rapper and don't understand these _'s got families to be around for. I have seen a few people say "we want the old Gucci" but it ain't the same turn other rappers got when they smartened up.

How it ain’t a good look for her
If the label fumbling the rollout
She can’t be upset at the label now???
Folks just looking for any reason to not like her

Nah I rock with Nicki, I aint lookin for no reason to hate on her. But yes, a label botching an album rollout is a bad look for any artist, especially one of Nicki's stature. Her album was pushed back 3 times. Her camp is def feelin the Cardi pressure

So why does he have to name names
If we know that is what I’m saying

And what I’m saying is why say anything at all if we all know who his kids are...I’m used to Gucci being raw and uncut, not speaking in generalities. If he not calling ****** out then save it

And what I’m saying is why say anything at all if we all know who his kids are...I’m used to Gucci being raw and uncut, not speaking in generalities. If he not calling *****s out then save it
I mean
Ego gets the best of everyone
Every now and then
That’s all I chalk this up to
His wife went to the store
He was prolly watching bet jams
His phone just laying there
Prolly just a reflex
That’s why no follow up tweet
His wife prolly got the notification
and remotely locked him out his own phone :lol:

I want the old ti music back. This ***** started doing duets with Rihanna and JT :sick: **** became unbearable.
After trap back jumpin
I was hype
Only to be let down :smh:
If u woulda told me in 08
Ti Wayne and jeezy was all gonna be washed
I woulda called u a liar

Back
Top Bottom