Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If you hit a surgically enhanced female, you liable to hit a transvestite. She got fake everything, criticizing these dudes.

But again, women will never be understood so, just let them be what they already are. Unstable creatures

I actually feel like Safaree held his own in that exchange. Nicki is definitely playing herself.

Would still beat the brakes off her though lol

dont front like they both had the same kinda promotion
also he had that kardashian stimulus package

She did have promotion. Even if she didnt, she doesnt need it. Nicki been Nicki for a decade now

And how much did Tyga sell with Kylie?

It ain't do nothing for Tyga. Travis project, believe it or not, had been hyped up for the longest. I would always see "when' astroworld coming" posts coming from posts not even about him. They was treating that **** like it was detox

With that said it still helped him a lot. He had the perfect storm.

I actually feel like Safaree held his own in that exchange. Nicki is definitely playing herself.

Would still beat the brakes off her though lol

He did, because she's not funny like 50. When 50 stops being funny and starts being serious like with Floyd, that's when he gets corny also.

You're talkin about dudes hairline like your whole body isn't fake.

Plus she was in a relationship with dude for years.

It's like a dude trying to say a chick is ugly, trfiling and a ***. And you're like bruh, did you forget, that's your ex and your kids mother. It wasn't just a one night stand. You aren't just making her look bad. You don't win making your ex's look bad, because you picked them.

It ain't do nothing for Tyga. Travis project, believe it or not, had been hyped up for the longest. I would always see "when' astroworld coming" posts coming from posts not even about him. They was treating that **** like it was detox

Thats kinda a bad comparison bruh. Tyga had her young and got clowned a lot for it including the infamous "act your age and not your girls age" Drake bar lol

They were obviously "together" but because of the age thing they had her mama out there denying any and all reports that she was dating anybody for the longest :lol: Kanye dumbass got tricked into "confirming" it when he got asked about it on the Breakfast Club

and they DEF wasnt doing **** like this together as apart of his album rollouts

:lol:

kylie-jenner-2.jpg

not saying astroworld wasn't hyped but it was completely different circumstances

Envy just basically said you ain't Hov, you ain't Puff :lol:

Nicki what is you doin baby, you ain't hot enough or have enough power to try to take on DJ's and/or a radio station :smh: That pressure you put on Rosenberg and Hot was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom