Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not true at all.

He’s forever a clown for how he handled the Desus and Mero run in, but I’m not gonna hate on dude like he didn’t set it on my guys and told them that they have to apologize to his wife in front of their face.

N**** a clown cake for disrespecting The Brand, though.

Do it for the Hive :smokin

He’s forever a clown for how he handled the Desus and Mero run in, but I’m not gonna hate on dude like he didn’t set it on my guys and told them that they have to apologize to his wife in front of their face.
oooooh yeeeeah
i forgot about that
but he only did that cause he thought they was suckas
and tried to embarass them on air
he didnt really want the smoke though
u could tell
cause they was ready

I’m with you 100%, but I give him due credit for taking it to their face rather than only speaking about it on the radio or on a podcast.

When I first heard that Teyana Taylor was going to be in Playboy I got excited. Then I saw the spread and was like

2AF4B658-3D7F-42E4-9329-4757FE83A9CE.gif

I’m with you 100%, but I give him due credit for taking it to their face rather than only speaking about it on the radio or on a podcast.
Nah
cause he HAD too
bet u his wife was listening
making sure he said something
and he aint wanna sleep on the couch
or be in the dog house
i used to listen to envy and his wife podcast
she got him on a leash
specially after he cheated with erica mena

Safaree must be sensitive about his hairline. If it was reversed women would turn it in to body shaming.

He handled it better than I would. I'd just post a before pic of Nicki and wouldn't say anything else.

Man Nicki has a pic from like 06 or 07 and she had a full on pancake :lol: :lol: I know that's 12 years ago, but there's no way you can get her current cheeks simply by doing squats and "eating good".

Last edited:
Nah
cause he HAD too
bet u his wife was listening
making sure he said something
and he aint wanna sleep on the couch
or be in the dog house
i used to listen to envy and his wife podcast
she got him on a leash
specially after he cheated with erica mena

True. That cheating **** will do it I guess. Heard an episode where son was talking about trying to kill himself because shorty was gonna leave em’. That ****’s gotta be rough. Makes sense that he would walk such a tight rope now.

oooooh yeeeeah
i forgot about that
but he only did that cause he thought they was suckas
and tried to embarass them on air
he didnt really want the smoke though
u could tell
cause they was ready
Chillll

At the end of the day they’re still grimey BX ****** :lol: I doubt they’d wanna ruin their rise.

Mero has to keep it tucked :lol:

True. That cheating **** will do it I guess. Heard an episode where son was talking about trying to kill himself because shorty was gonna leave em’. That ****’s gotta be rough. Makes sense that he would walk such a tight rope now.
Yeah
i think it was just more on how he knows
his wife was gonna be out for blood
and u see his wife
u could tell
she taking every damn thing u got
dude was gonna be in shambles
she was gonna make his life hell

Like someone said, it's crazy he getting clowned and harassed for being physically abused by his girl. Where's all the MeToo people?

The fake hairline but her whole ****in body and nose is fake? Like come on son.

Don't talk to me about equality but she out here doing this. She looking real stupid and a few of y'all defending her looking real stupid too. She so desperate that she went to patch **** up with Flex.

Funniest line was Safaree saying you sound like you auditioning for Love and Hip Hop. Hahahaha

Info on Teyana Taylor playboy

Mannie Fresh is one of the GOATs

Back
Top Bottom