Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

heading back to campus and slime language finna drop. :nthat: that **** type look like a gunna and thug collab album.

#bless #me #thuggie #poo

Mainstream Tech :pimp:

:sick::smh:. Turrible. Him and his lil grimace looking homie he got on the features smh

366AAFB7-34B9-4C0D-BFDF-39A8664B90CF.gif

Feel like I'm running out of **** to listen to. How would yall feel about a weekly thing in which we drop a few albums, old and new, for us to all listen to and we come back and review em on a specified date?
im down
but u might need to make a separate thread for it
we need a full review from folks on reasonable doubt
so that its a classic talk can end

Feel like I'm running out of **** to listen to. How would yall feel about a weekly thing in which we drop a few albums, old and new, for us to all listen to and we come back and review em on a specified date?

This is a really good idea.

im down
but u might need to make a separate thread for it
we need a full review from folks on reasonable doubt
so that its a classic talk can end

Yeah it would probably get lost in here since this is pretty much the rap version of TAN

that album idea is great but all i got to offer is **** like slime ball 3 :lol:

or non rap music

yall prolly looking for modern lyrical acts

that album idea is great but all i got to offer is **** like slime ball 3 :lol:

or non rap music

yall prolly looking for modern lyrical acts

I'd be looking for everything. There's a lot of lil subgenres in rap.

This conversation got me looking for Waxamillion album that has No Panties On The Dancefloor on it :lol:

Man, the Who Dat hook was so trash.:rofl:

Tried to give it a college vibe with them big *** horns.:lol::smh:

Workout was trash, too.

I’m glad he chilled out, ‘cause he would have ruined his career trying to chase a hit.
Yeah. That's when I couldn't really get into his music. He didn't have a identity, he was a poor man's Drake. Now his music is way better than Drakes.

I made that post at lunch during work and then got busy. Let me clarify. I really meant an artist getting successful without crossing over or "selling out".

I don't think Cole has crossed over at all so he's definitely one in my book.

Rise and Shine is one of my favorite Cole tracks. Definitely appreciated :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom