Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Oh naw you bugging :rofl:

Dope Dealers :pimp:

Get these first
shoezeum-ebay-foamposite-3.jpg

The whites are elusive af. Got the silver joints tho :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp:

Remember 05 when these re-released. Had the silver dopes, black ones then came up on the blue ones.

Whole mosions set up Hammerjacks with these dopes right here. You hear me :pimp:

4FFFD187-39E5-47A5-8478-2EC4ECC3762A.jpeg
My brother had those and black/white ones, ****s were beautiful in person and mad durable. Aint heard the name Hammerjacks in years :rofl:, I spent most of time at the Dox or Sonar

:smh:. Only a matter of time before NYC got up on it :rolleyes. Shoutout to Jimmy....a true trendsetter for keeping it a buck and asking the origins.

Listen man....80% of the slick urban fashion comes from a Bmore. We the slickest. Just ain’t have nobody big time to let ***** know how’s we really coming. So the bigger cities on I-95 been taking credit since the 80s when they was coming down to Cinderella to cop AF1 in West Baltimore.

@ 2:30

DC set trends too. I can’t front. But Baltimore the home of all the ***** dudes get hip to. Foams, 990s, Nike boots etc etc.

Philly....they just a dusty sister city of Baltimore. Love Philly though. They like us. That’s why Meek got lil Chino around him other than the dirt bikes (another Baltimore staple).

I been wearing NB's for like 5 years now. ****s just comfortable and look nice with damn near everything. Jim old man he catching on to what the young ****** been doing

:smh:. Only a matter of time before NYC got up on it :rolleyes. Shoutout to Jimmy....a true trendsetter for keeping it a buck and asking the origins.

Listen man....80% of the slick urban fashion comes from a Bmore. We the slickest. Just ain’t have nobody big time to let ***** know how’s we really coming. So the bigger cities on I-95 been taking credit since the 80s when they was coming down to Cinderella to cop AF1 in West Baltimore.

@ 2:30

DC set trends too. I can’t front. But Baltimore the home of all the ***** dudes get hip to. Foams, 990s, Nike boots etc etc.

Philly....they just a dusty sister city of Baltimore. Love Philly though. They like us. That’s why Meek got lil Chino around him other than the dirt bikes (another Baltimore staple).
Baltimore ain't get on foams or Nike boots before DC, definitely not New Balance. Foams been a DC thing since they first dropped. New Balance been a thing since I was a lil child. I can't think of any trend Baltimore passed down to DC. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom