Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Industry Joe :lol:

Real subtle with how he described her album to her through text, when he shtted on it in the podcast.

I gotta hand it to Joe. His level up been crazy. The guy knows how to remain relevant. True desperation. Nicki Minaj double texting Joe F’n Budden so she can hop on his podcast :lol:.

This is wild.

I thought some of those were fake at first, wow. ***** is losing it for real, the fact she crying about other people getting the same help she once got or the same promo she once got. It's embarrassing

Joe begged for an interview for months, now she gonna call in? Hahahahaha, I'm mad she's calling in cause now he's not gonna kill her for these tweets.

Gucci had a meltdown but he was already a no nonsense, no ****s given type artist, with real life murders under his belt.

Nicki doing this at age 36 all because another female artist is topping her on the charts just ain’t same :smh:
This what chicks do tho. When that popping girl at school stop getting looks cus that new chick showed up. They get into scramble mode real quick and starts tossing the box at everyone she ever played.

Nicki posting Budden texts.

What the **** is going on?:rofl:
that validation thirst

This dude really showed up to a wedding in slides :stoneface:

Screenshot_20180818-183156.jpg

Tissue boxes up next

I don’t really care what her motive is. Fact of the matter is the current streaming set up is wack for the consumer and apparently for the artists as well. Any spotlight on that is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom