Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Get off my nuts Gay1. I don’t even address you fool. Stay quoting me all over the forum **** I ain’t gotta agree with you. Let my sack breathe weak *** lil *****

Chill barb. I dont eem know where yo bum *** be on the forum for you to let loose all your estrogen.****** love typing mad over the web :lol:

I don’t really care what her motive is. Fact of the matter is the current streaming set up is wack for the consumer and apparently for the artists as well. Any spotlight on that is fine by me.

I Can’t speak for the artist but I think its pretty good for us consumers. I pay $10 a month and have access to damn near any song or album I want.

I Can’t speak for the artist but I think its pretty good for us consumers. I pay $10 a month and have access to damn near any song or album I want.

Yup, as impulsive as I am, being able to stream/download anything with a few click is amazing, I’m still iffy about not having physical copies or .mp3’s on a hard drive, but it seems like we’re moving to this stream platform so I’ve adapted

If anything I’ve discovered way more music/artists now than before

I gladly pay 10 a month to not deal with the ****ery that was limewire.

Last edited:
Half of me feels Sisqo was scared....the other half thinks he begrudgingly smashed :lol: :smh:

They don’t make em like this anymore. Good god. Mellysa x Gloria. Sheesh!

Comments on Youtube got me in tears :rofl:, saying he was nervous till the dude with the braids showed up.

Ford:pimp:
Velez:pimp:
Baxter:pimp:
**** done changed

EDIT: I forgot Buffie :pimp:

Last edited:
Industry Joe :lol:

Real subtle with how he described her album to her through text, when he shtted on it in the podcast.

I gotta hand it to Joe. His level up been crazy. The guy knows how to remain relevant. True desperation. Nicki Minaj double texting Joe F’n Budden so she can hop on his podcast :lol:.

This is wild.

It's crazy she's posting text from Joe to show people her album really is good. If you're following Nicki Minaj, you're already a fan. Why is she trying to convince her "fans"? This **** is mad backwards. She needs to convince people who don't **** with her, and these twitter rants don't help her album sales or make people want to listen to her.

Is she trying to be relevant like 50?

I gladly pay 10 a month to not deal with the ****ery that limewire.

Yep, but the irony is I still download music.

I download and throw it up on an external hard drive and upload to google. Besides listening to it streaming.

And if it's real good I'll buy a physical copy that I will probably never open.

Its harder to download music nowadays. All I used to have to do was type in the album followed with 4shsred and I'd find it like that.

Anybody else hit download on something using lime wire and joint would say something stupid like 10 hours.

I’d start the download before I went to school only to come back home and it be something not even remotely close to what I wanted. :smh:

Anybody else hit download on something using lime wire and joint would say something stupid like 10 hours.

I’d start the download before I went to school only to come back home and it be something not even remotely close to what I wanted. :smh:

Those verse mashups used to crush me.

Hate me Now remix featuring 2 pac, shyne, jay z and black rob had me fooled

The only think that sucks a bout streaming is some albums are tied to exclusive deals or time realeases . Also some artists full catalogs aren’t available . For example like old cash money , no limit and prophet posse and hypnotize minds albums . Also none of my vehicles got CD players so my old physicals are collecting dust

The only think that sucks a bout streaming is some albums are tied to exclusive deals or time realeases . Also some artists full catalogs aren’t available . For example like old cash money , no limit and prophet posse and hypnotize minds albums . Also none of my vehicles got CD players so my old physicals are collecting dust

Been randomly checking for Savage Life 1 for years

The only downfall for me from streaming is they dont have mixtapes that weren't for sale

Its harder to download music nowadays. All I used to have to do was type in the album followed with 4shsred and I'd find it like that.

naw, its waaaaaay easier now.

companies just successfully built da apparatus where consumers can successfully purchase music painfree....online buying in general also became da norm.

Keep it a buck....we all said we wasn’t eating no cats as youngins....then we grew up :tongue: :rofl:

I never said such a thing
6F4EF603-DA91-495F-8ADD-9DB095E23564.png

Limewire was the move until link sites started popping up, but torrents >>>

You doing something wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom