Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

F1C6E336-988A-4014-ABDD-449CCFB6EC38.jpeg
These just classics to me for real. They really ran from the early 00s to late 00s. This used to be the “dress up shoe” when you hit DC cuz they ain’t let ***** in with Nike Boots at Club Love :lol: :smh:

Prada bout to have a big comeback in 2019 like Gucci & Fendi did in 2016. They bulked the heels up on the new Americups to stay on trend. Already seen Meek n them rocking head to toe. So you know everybody and they mama going be back on next.

Burberry trying to make its lor comeback too. But that ain’t goin.

These just classics to me for real. They really ran from the early 00s to late 00s. This used to be the “dress up shoe” when you hit DC cuz they ain’t let ***** in with Nike Boots at Club Love :lol: :smh:

Prada bout to have a big comeback in 2019 like Gucci & Fendi did in 2016. They bulked the heels up on the new Americups to stay on trend. Already seen Meek n them rocking head to toe. So you know everybody and they mama going be back on next.

Burberry trying to make its lor comeback too. But that ain’t goin.

Yeah Prada definitely back, it make sense tho.

They were doing the luxury sportswear/athletic **** before it was a thing

The Burberry slander will NOT be allowed. Period.

:lol:

Agree. I still got mad Burberry polos and some tees :lol:. Cologne too. Subtle Burberry always chills. But they been wilding with the rebrand. Crazy all over print looking like the classic baby shower joint on steroids :lol:

Ain't nothing even wrong with it. She kinda sound like that weird ***** Kyng that Boskoe be clowning on

That's definitely an outie too close to a zipper. Who's your favorite hype man? Spliff Starr, Diddy (P. Diddy stage), young Swizz Beatz.

I had no idea Tisci is at Burberry now. The whole graffiti wave is played, LV did it best years ago. Hope he can come with some dope stuff though always loved Burberry.

Back
Top Bottom