Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So wait, Kevin Gates was supposed to be in a group with Gudda Gudda? :lol:

That album would have never been released

Smh

Atleast Kid Kid opens up shoes and produce songs for G-Unit. :lol:

Burberry was revived when they dropped the gosha line. ****** having babies played Burberry out back then tho.

I had no idea Tisci is at Burberry now. The whole graffiti wave is played, LV did it best years ago. Hope he can come with some dope stuff though always loved Burberry.

From their graffiti wave, I like these:

ff17ad2bda54b8e40390227a10c9cd598380a55a.jpg

682a6c2fde1ee4b2c1e248084e4bca5a317223d5.jpg

e0a02ea4053375f3ea54f3db7f39e967f229cd06.jpg

:lol: Don’t let those blouses fool y’all.

It’s not the just the blouses, it’s their physical stature and the video we’ve seen of them throwing punches.

I do think Joe is going to eventually get beat up though, just not by offset.

Joe like 40, he's not fighting anybody, I also don't think he's scared of either of them in a one on one. We've seen and read enough stories, nah dogs.

I could see @wavycrocket or Classic Man aka a blinkin a blinkin stepping up and trying to fight Offset's battles.

Never saw a video of them throwing punches, so I’m clueless how dudes look in combat mode. But that physical stature stuff doesn’t always equate to having hands. We’ve all seen instances of seemingly fit/able bodied cats getting parked. And no funny **** but I’ve seen some of the gay cats in Atlanta scrap with a straight dude after dude dropped the f bomb. Wasn’t anything sweet about it. :lol:

But Magic definitely getting hands put on him. It’s only a matter of time, word to Charlamagne.

That jump hook by Quavo was so embarrassing, it looked even worse when they slowed it down :smh:

I can’t really give them an L though cause that’s a big dude, but the way offset be talking he gotta come better than that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom