Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Top 5? Tough.

Nas - One Love; Storytelling at it's finest man. Favorite Nas song.
Nas - I Gave You Power; A metaphor taken wonderfully far.
Skyzoo - For What It's Worth; Song speaks perfectly to the feeling we get of running out of time on this earth and how it pushes ****** to do things.
Dipset - More Than Music; Beat drops and I'm transported back to the Harlem of my youth. Pure head nodding goodness.
MF DOOM - Kon Karne; The Sade sample combined with DOOM actually being on beat is sublime.

That ain't even really a top 5. That's just a top 5 I can remember right now.

My man Based Jesus Based Jesus the #1 Skyzoo and Fred da Godson fan :pimp:

Aux Cord killa
giphy.gif

I smoke my Newport to the butt like it's the last mfer left

Collect calls to my Dogz from the County Jail
Sendin' me mail
Heard the blocks in the same shape
Ain't nothin' changed
*****z slangin' at the same place
The same faces
We suppose to alwayz hate our foes
This lifestyle is forever
Watch the game unfold
Shedding Crocodile tears
Just got Life plus
And you wonder if these white judges like us
Just Stay Strong
We'll appeal
***** You'll be free
Down with cha to the very end
Cause you ain't never had a friend like me

Poetry

@D StaXX had me run back KimSon and Outcalls by ALLBLACK in the whip for the 1st time in a minute and man I forgot how fire they were.

All my fav artists from cali I swear im not biased :lol::pimp:

Self snitching :smh:

Rappers aren't real, huh

Thursday, October 18, 2018
Superseding Indictment Filed Charging Nine Members of North Philadelphia Drug Trafficking Organization

PHILADELPHIA – U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced that a superseding indictment was unsealed today, charging nine members of a drug trafficking organization with multiple counts related to the distribution of large quantities of drugs in North Philadelphia, including cocaine, crack, methamphetamine, and heroin.

The following individuals, all of Philadelphia, have been charged:

Abdul West, a/k/a “Assault Rifle Ab,” “AR-Ab,” “El Patron,” “the Goon,”
Jamaal Blanding, a/k/a “Bionickhaz,” “Khaz,” “Deangelo Smith,”
Jameel Hickson, a/k/a “Meliano,” “OG,”
Richard Chase Hoover, a/k/a “Boog,”
Dontez Stewart, a/k/a “Taz,”
Amir Boyer, a/k/a “Mulla,”
Daryl Baker, a/k/a “Shotti,”
Hans Gadson, a/k/a “NoBrakes Bras,” and
Dennis Harmon.

The superseding indictment charges a conspiracy to distribute 5 kilograms or more of cocaine, 280 grams or more of crack, 50 grams or more of methamphetamine, and 100 grams or more of heroin. The superseding indictment also includes individual charges of possession with intent to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine, crack, and heroin; distribution of methamphetamine; and a charge of unlawful possession of a firearm.

According to the superseding indictment, West is the leader of a local gang, and each of the defendants is a member or associate of the gang. From at least March 2017 through June 2018, the superseding indictment alleges that these defendants have operated their drug trafficking network in the area around North Sydenham Street in Philadelphia, bringing in drugs from California and elsewhere to distribute locally, and obtaining high-end rental properties in Philadelphia through false identities to prevent detection and protect their drug supply. On September 11, 2017, the Philadelphia Police Department executed a search warrant at a house owned by West on North Sydenham Street, recovering 62 grams of crack, 229 grams of heroin, and 48 grams of methamphetamine, as well as $8,000 in cash and a handgun. On May 17, 2018, the FBI executed a search warrant at an apartment complex on Christopher Columbus Boulevard, recovering approximately 10 kilograms of cocaine and nearly 6 pounds of methamphetamine, along with $20,000 in cash.

“The charges alleged in the superseding indictment are extremely serious, and if convicted, these defendants are facing major jail time,” said U.S. Attorney McSwain. “The investigation and prosecution of drug trafficking organizations remains a high priority of this Office and the Department of Justice. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our streets safe and stop the flow of these deadly drugs into our communities.”

The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Philadelphia Police Department, and is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Jordan.

An indictment, information, or criminal complaint is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...e-members-north-philadelphia-drug-trafficking

Damn they snatched them boys up, I woulda never been in front of no type or camera involved in all that :smh:

At least my guy Dark Lo still out chea :pimp:

@D StaXX had me run back KimSon and Outcalls by ALLBLACK in the whip for the 1st time in a minute and man I forgot how fire they were.

All my fav artists from cali I swear im not biased :lol::pimp:

I’m expecting this new project with Kenny Beats to be fire

Kenny might be the MVP this year on the low

Can't believe J Prince played himself like this. I can't look at him the same anymore. Damage control? For the ***** that won?!?!?! I can't, he dead to me.

Oh my ****, this ***** hard as ****. I love the OG but this **** fire.

Where can I download the CDQ of this *****? This **** stupid. Could have left Rae off, he don't fit it. But Ghost and Meth, stupid.

Normally dont give a **** about Joe Budden outside the booth but I gave his most recent podcast a listen.

Pusha T is the Hannibal Lecter of Hip-Hop, if Drake swings on him he might legit get fed to pigs on a farm in Virginia

Back
Top Bottom