Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I highly doubt this is a publicity stunt, IDK how you fake a fed case :lol::lol:.

Dude been a fraud this whole time, but he had a gang of street dudes around him. That's A LOT of mouths to feed from an artist who really isn't that big... the wolves gotta eat. Also wasn't their video of shotty seemingly lettin off on ****** in NYC a few months back? then you have these dudes in midtown Manhattan Rushing his meetings, meanwhile he's in the meeting with Elliot Grange.

It was bound to happen the way they were moving

I'm skeptical of any news involving 69, but if the FEDS really got him, he done.

Racketeering charges with the ATF involved most likely means illegal gun trafficking.

69 better get his workout plan ready, buy himself a quality hardcover Qur'an, and print out Oprah's book club list from the last couple years.

It’s gonna be a race to see who’s gonna snitch on who first with 69 camp. He def ain’t built for prison. Hopefully he stashed some paper

His breakfast club interview makes a lot of sense now. He discussed the feds at length in the interview and was talking bout how he was shook of them. Son knew this was coming and he was trying to publicly distance himself from the f*ck ****.

I said to my boy something was coming as soon as I saw he fired everybody around him.

Son bout to tell everything about everybody.

That breakfast club interview was great though :lol:

AADDB02F-86BB-4944-9ADB-2641B536EBB2.jpeg

I highly doubt this is a publicity stunt, IDK how you fake a fed case :lol::lol:.

Dude been a fraud this whole time, but he had a gang of street dudes around him. That's A LOT of mouths to feed from an artist who really isn't that big... the wolves gotta eat. Also wasn't their video of shotty seemingly lettin off on *****s in NYC a few months back? then you have these dudes in midtown Manhattan Rushing his meetings, meanwhile he's in the meeting with Elliot Grange.

It was bound to happen the way they were moving

**** is hilarious.

He getting everything he asked for.

Back
Top Bottom