Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hope P wouldnt do em like that it seem like they legit knew each other since Baby was high school age.

I hope P wouldnt do em like that it seem like they legit knew each other since Baby was high school age.
Even then the tweet is kinda in reference to their business relationship. Like Baby sold the records in order for him to buy the car

Like if your boss gave yu a TV instead of a bonus

gunna lil baby and thug are like 3 different parts of a Voltron or in power rangers at the end of the episode where they turned into a robot

latest

das dem, nobody is better than the other just all different strengths of the same vibe

Offshore/With That/Check/Wyclef/Problem/Halftime >>>>>>>>> everything Lil Baby has ever dropped

And I'm a fan :lol:
Thugger has more highs, but plenty lows people seem to not mention. Lil baby way more consistent imo he doesn’t have a weak project yet

Definitely alot wittier than I gave him credit for. I'm interested to hear what the tone on this album is going to be. Seems alot more mature than when he first hit the scene...or maybe that was him all along and he did the super dumb **** to get on.

21 actually kills me. Dudes ****ing hilarious

21 always been low key funny quotable if you know what to listen to. He always has surreal, raw, witty, hyper violent or flat out comical lines in. Deadpan tone. Me and my bro used to be geekin at some of the ***** he was saying :lol:.

Even “hit her with no condom, had to make her eat a plan B”

“I'ma @ your favorite rapper, shoot him like I'm John Dill
I been with you since day one, Savage I ain't even hating
So what's up with all that instagram ****?
Savage I was just playin'
Y'all ***** ****** fakin', ***** I hang around them Haitians
Pull up on you, tie your kids up
Pistol whip you while your ***** naked
Come on man, Savage you know I always play your mixtape
Yeah ***** **** all that, ask your ***** how my **** tastes”

:lol:

A child is born with no state of mind
Blind to the ways of mankind
God is frowning on me but on his face he's got a grin
Cause only God knows the evil that dwells within men

The world is filled with ups & downs
Ring leaders & circus clowns
**** beaters that jerk around, I'm trying to work around...
So man can turn the world around

We started w/o,

food in our mouth,

they gave us pork, and pig intestines,

**** you discarded we ingested,

:sick:

Reason why this line is so dope to me is because of the depth of it.

Black people have some of the highest rates of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease and a lot of it is due to hereditary stress and genetics.

Why are blacks predisposed to getting a lot the aforementioned more frequently? Because 400 years ago

the **** you discarded, we ingested

and to this day it's having a tangible effect on black people. The Soul food we love today largely is from the discarded food they gave us 400 years ago that we ingested.

All time bar from Jay Hova.

21 always been low key funny quotable if you know what to listen to. He always has surreal, raw, witty, hyper violent or flat out comical lines in. Deadpan tone. Me and my bro used to be geekin at some of the ***** he was saying :lol:.

Even “hit her with no condom, had to make her eat a plan B”

“I'ma @ your favorite rapper, shoot him like I'm John Dill
I been with you since day one, Savage I ain't even hating
So what's up with all that instagram ****?
Savage I was just playin'
Y'all ***** *****s fakin', ***** I hang around them Haitians
Pull up on you, tie your kids up
Pistol whip you while your ***** naked
Come on man, Savage you know I always play your mixtape
Yeah ***** **** all that, ask your ***** how my **** tastes”

:lol:

Don’t Come Out The House is a prime example of how hilarious he is. His near deadpan delivery combined with those lyrics are :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom