Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For my promoters, urban classical showcase always get sold out. Wide range of ages and race. No kind of foolishness.

I might book Damien Escobar next year.

If you take away that they're celebs it just seems like they got married cuz they got a baby.

A lot of young ppl still fall in to that trap of getting married cuz they're suppose to instead of riding that new wave of coparenting.
While marrying for any reason other than full blown commitment is a mistake, coparenting at the wave neither. Is it better than a doomed marriage? ****...can't call it.

The wave is to wrap your **** up though. Or pull out. Or plan b.

Cole doesn't consistently deliver top tier material. ***** can drop verse of the year candidates but then make **** like Foldin Clothes.
That's an example of range and versatility not a negative.
Hov only got 1 good album in the last 10 years as well :lol:

Also, Stillmatic > Illmatic
Too much filler on Stillmatic for it to be better than Illmatic.

My fav verse on stillmatic besides ether n 2nd childhood and da man is...my ***** smoke wit 1 lung...if he cough he mite die..passin me trees..da liquor bottles almost mpty we bout to colide wit da nemy only way u die if is ment to be

He mad because he use to be the one weirdo black guy in the mainstream, now there’s a million “weirdo” black dudes and he’s LIVID. Man is 38 HOT :rofl::rofl:
This is the truth.
While marrying for any reason other than full blown commitment is a mistake, coparenting at the wave neither. Is it better than a doomed marriage? ****...can't call it.

The wave is to wrap your **** up though. Or pull out. Or plan b.
Nah.

#TeamRaw

Plan b if she want to.

Coparenting is far better than a doomed marriage. Especially if they don't get divorced and stay together "for the kids" cuz then you really ****ing up the kids.

Then again some ppl shouldn't have kids with certain ppl and some ppl shouldn't have kids at all.

Wonder if Future and Lil Baby every heard this? Think their heads would explode. Words overload.

E173696F-3D69-415F-8B91-C4E74A8EB9D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Upgrade you and black republican and best of me and show me what you got also :lol:

You really smoking crack. Jay and Nas had a topic and spit their verses with a purpose on black republican, and as usual Wayne and Juelz came with the random bars.

And it was around that era when I realized fans (specifically Wayne fans) didn’t care about coherent verses that was about something, they were just wowed with random spiting and punchlines.

If you take away that they're celebs it just seems like they got married cuz they got a baby.

A lot of young ppl still fall in to that trap of getting married cuz they're suppose to instead of riding that new wave of coparenting.

what is coparenting

like a official definition lol

u raise the kid and **** other people

what is coparenting

like a official definition lol

u raise the kid and **** other people
The ****ing other ppl goes unsaid.

Its basically parents agreeing to be civil and raising the child together. Equally splitting the time. No child support hopefully if you're doing it right.

You really smoking crack. Jay and Nas had a topic and spit their verses with a purpose on black republican, and as usual Wayne and Juelz came with the random bars.

And it was around that era when I realized fans (specifically Wayne fans) didn’t care about coherent verses that was about something, they were just wowed with random spiting and punchlines.

All those 5+ minute freestyles of garbage punchlines and his fans were
bf9.gif

This is the truth.

Nah.

#TeamRaw

Plan b if she want to.

Coparenting is far better than a doomed marriage. Especially if they don't get divorced and stay together "for the kids" cuz then you really ****ing up the kids.

Then again some ppl shouldn't have kids with certain ppl and some ppl shouldn't have kids at all.

If you’re in atlanta, you better retire Team Raw :lol:

Pretty good mini doc here. Some of the stuff is common knowledge, but there’s some gems in here as well. Two of the YouTube channels mentioned are ones I’ve followed for almost 10 years now. Has every possible old Memphis sounds you can think of

This vid was fye. Mane look Memphis houston NO have the best underground music scenes ever to grace rap period

This vid was fye. Mane look Memphis houston NO have the best underground music scenes ever to grace rap period

Agreed, especially about Houston and Memphis. It’s damn near endless. I dig the N.O. scene too, but I haven’t dove in the rabbit hole of theirs like I’ve done with the other two.

Back
Top Bottom