Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DxJ-tSqUcAELSBm.jpg

Almost Time

:rofl: Draco got real polite with Cas

Don't know how ya'll hate Cas so much but love 69, Lil B, Soulja Boy and the other clowns. All these _'s in the same box.

Man it's rare I get a laugh off this social media buffoonery, but soulja got me dying and here comes this unfunny attention ***** tryna ride the wave. Son like a not so fatboy sse.

cas doing a lot for nothing but maybe i gotta see the clip where soulja yelling at this woman

Man it's rare I get a laugh off this social media buffoonery, but soulja got me dying and here comes this unfunny attention ***** tryna ride the wave. Son like a not so fatboy sse.
I mean us laughing and being entertained by Soulja Boy has opened the door for all clowns. Cas jumps in everything cuz that's the era we've allowed. It was a few people asking "well why can't 69 do this and that" just last year. I don't follow none of these _'s enough for them annoy me. *shrug*

Big Draco really about to make a musical comeback in this climate :lol:

And again with this Bizarro world ****

Man A: screams at women, apparently got aggressive
Man B: Intervenes, RESPECTFULLY talks to man A & lets him know he's wylin

The Public... Look At man B clout chasing & doing too much

DenseHilariousChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

Big Draco really about to make a musical comeback in this climate :lol:

And again with this Bizarro world ****

Man A: screams at women, apparently got aggressive
Man B: Intervenes, RESPECTFULLY talks to man A & lets him know he's wylin

The Public... Look At man B clout chasing & doing too much

DenseHilariousChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

I’m trying to make sense of why cats calling Cas wild for that. That’s how you’re supposed to approach someone when they’re buggin out. :lol:

Not saying cas is wrong...he’s right in that situation If Soulja was wilding like that.

It’s just that ***** ALWAYS tries to insert himself in ****, and does it with a camera around :lol: (and I get it...all these ****** chase attention one way or another). It’s just like, your initial reaction to see Casanova make some self serving post or something in the midst of this just instantly illicit eye rolls (even though he’s likely in the right).

Again, the action is right. ***** just be fed up with Cas :emoji_shrug:. He not likeable, and dude is annoying. That’s all it is. Just being honest :lol:

I dunno man. It doesn’t seem like Cas posted that himself. These days everyone take their phones out at the slightest opportunity to catch some action. I’m with you in saying Cas is typically trying to insert himself into situations that don’t have anything to do with him, but this doesn’t seem like one of those times. Cas didn’t even seem to have aggression like that. ***** just talks that way. :lol:

You got Big Soulja ripping and running through NYC on a press run where he’s shouting at everyone. That’s Cas’s city technically unless Soulja decides he’s from Brooklyn tomorrow... In which case we just gotta accept that as facts. But other than that can’t be mad at Cas this time for trying to check the ***** for barking on females because that **** is corny forreal.

I saw nothing wrong with what Cassanova did. Cats quick to praise ****ery, but cause mans questioning the outlandish behavior of someone, they are somehow a dweeb for it ?

Pablo out here getting bullied. Someone setting him up imo. He need to get security if he out here getting tried and tested like this.

I dunno man. It doesn’t seem like Cas posted that himself. These days everyone take their phones out at the slightest opportunity to catch some action. I’m with you in saying Cas is typically trying to insert himself into situations that don’t have anything to do with him, but this doesn’t seem like one of those times. Cas didn’t even seem to have aggression like that. ***** just talks that way. :lol:

You got Big Soulja ripping and running through NYC on a press run where he’s shouting at everyone. That’s Cas’s city technically unless Soulja decides he’s from Brooklyn tomorrow... In which case we just gotta accept that as facts. But other than that can’t be mad at Cas this time for trying to check the ***** for barking on females because that **** is corny forreal.

Y’all not wrong. That ***** Casanova is just annoying. Simple as that with me :lol:.

Who would be someone that would be considered a "nerd rapper?"

Supported Yachty/Teenage Emotions because I felt I could relate to that imagery/marketing the most, but feel like he's trolling and it's all one big gimmick.

Kodak is one as well, but he's practical a child rapper given some of those YT videos.

Back
Top Bottom