Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Going with the Dolph comparison with VL Deck, but his flow is so unorthodox. I don't understand why I enjoy his music though lol.

Y’all should check out the Future Beats 1 interview. He gives real insight on how he built himself up in the music industry. ***** don’t see the grind. He laid it out there for real

Asian Rapper Jin Gates loses in celeb boxing match to Buc Noi. This is only the 2nd celeb boxing match that actually happened besides Logan Paul vs KSI last year out of like the 50 different matches that been talked about recently. Jin Gates initially challenged NT's own Jimmy Boi who didn't accept the challenge

Haven’t watched Everyday Struggle in like a year.

Nebraska wearing makeup now.

Soulja Boy Gucci **** look like a dirty papertowel. He gotta be wearing this everyday intentionally for memes and jokes.

Edit: he just said he wearing it cause everyone talking about it and he gonna keep wearing it. That’s smart.

Keep calling Ak idiot, stupid, dummy. Hahahaha, showing him no respect

Wayno getting tight at the end, I was dying.

Soulja telling Ak it could go down in here, I’m from Zone 1

Last edited:
I’m trying to make sense of why cats calling Cas wild for that. That’s how you’re supposed to approach someone when they’re buggin out. :lol:

Same

Not saying cas is wrong...he’s right in that situation If Soulja was wilding like that.

It’s just that ***** ALWAYS tries to insert himself in ****, and does it with a camera around :lol: (and I get it...all these ****** chase attention one way or another). It’s just like, your initial reaction to see Casanova make some self serving post or something in the midst of this just instantly illicit eye rolls (even though he’s likely in the right).

Again, the action is right. ***** just be fed up with Cas :emoji_shrug:. He not likeable, and dude is annoying. That’s all it is. Just being honest :lol:

Everything these days is on camera.

and I find Cas highly likeable.

Gorillas respect gorillas.

Cas and his crew knew what they were doing. Someone gonna record this and we gonna step to him.

I need to see footage of him yelling at a woman cause I'm not believing it. I bet he was in character doing what he's been doing.

Casanova been trying to get involved in any big situation in Hip Hop in the last year or two because his music is trash and that's how he's trying to stay on. **** is wack.

Cas prolly don’t even care about that female **** lol he just needed something to lead in with

Bruh out here tryna tell this dude security guard he don’t like his “body language” as if he supposed to be in the corner with his hands in his pocket while a _ tryna press the person he there to protect wtf :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

He was literally just fishing for something. When a _ want smoke with you but don’t have no real reason for it it’s always some “yo I don’t like how this _ looking at me” type **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom