Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They asked Future who the one dude in the rap game he don’t F with. That ***** instantly said Joe Budden :lol:.

Budden been throwing salt for the longest.

After all that disrespect, they dapped at the end >D

Soulja didn’t even care to know Waynos name. “What’s your name?”

No way I’m dappin you up after that interview....**** look funny to me.
I get why he did. This is his job. At the end of the day, he had to swallow his pride there. People watching knew what was up. Wayno let him get all of that off because of where he was.

I respect the self control it takes to do that than holding onto a grudge with a dude who’s clearly on drugs.:lol:

They asked Future who the one dude in the rap game he don’t F with. That ***** instantly said Joe Budden :lol:.

Was rolling when he said “he got a bad ***** tho” :lol:

The Joe slander gonna continue.

Cyn lowkey trash to me. I don’t see the allure. Ayisha Diaz the baddes Dominican joint out. :smokin

Budden does downplay future a lot, but to be fair i honestly don't think Joe has just made up that Future's management tried to get Future on the podcast recently, & Joe denied the request.

Can someone provide me with the etymology of "cap" and/or "no cap"?

I am familiar with the song but how did the word "cap" become synonymous with "lie".

Please and thank you.

Soulja running wild in NYC ....The Bronx bout to be his next hometown :lol: :smh:

To be fair i would accept him over Tekashi :smh:

With that said, We are about to see Soulja on **** **** for atleast the next month. He & his team have clearly seen the impact antics have gotten him this week........ Dude on a full *** promo run right now.

If I was Russell Wilson, I’d slap fire. Don’t speak on no other man...

But hey, Future listens to what IG bops, strippers, and his BMs tell him to do.... and Bow Wows sloppy 2nds

Future wack as hell for saying that. He a broad though so I’m not surprised he acting like one.

Joe never give Future any credit cause I don’t think he respects his music and I agree with him. Mumbling for years, all trash. He a fuuuuu N in my Soulja voice

Was rolling when he said “he got a bad ***** tho” :lol:

The Joe slander gonna continue.

Cyn lowkey trash to me. I don’t see the allure. Ayisha Diaz the baddes Dominican joint out. :smokin

Cyn gotta regular face, not great but not bad. When she popped she was all natural, Ayisha been fake forever so I’m rolling with Cyn.

Budden does downplay future a lot, but to be fair i honestly don't think Joe has just made up that Future's management tried to get Future on the podcast recently, & Joe denied the request.

That doesn't even sound like a good match up for a interview. They've admitted that they don't listen to his music like that, so the conversation would be centered around **** like Future's vendetta against Bow Wow n**** :lol:

Bad call on the management's part, but I could see how that could be entertaining.

Future need to stop speaking on son and her all together. He do look corny throwing shade like a bitter *****. Thats his step pops, u think he not gonna have pics wit the kid? That’s what u gotta deal wit when u have a baby by a ***** and not with her. He probably control all his other bms except her and can’t deal wit that mentally that she leveled up no pun. Still my ***** tho.

Back
Top Bottom