Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future need to stop speaking on son and her all together. He do look corny throwing shade like a bitter *****. Thats his step pops, u think he not gonna have pics wit the kid? That’s what u gotta deal wit when u have a baby by a ***** and not with her.

I aint hear the whole interview but I think he talkin bout when she tried to build a case on his lyrics and fam aint speak on that. That was petty on her and although he sounded too lit I agree with him

The snippet that everyone is running with was Future responding to how he felt when the news of Cierra and Russ first broke and the pictures of Russ with the kid surfaced and saying is that going too far. Of course the blogs and **** are going to take it out of context. :lol:

And it's a fact that the ***** didn't man up in that situation. That's your wife and she out here moving crazy. That's a reflection of you. You definitely should be able to check her. Son didn't and let all that filing lawsuit stuff get public attention.

Last edited:
Can someone provide me with the etymology of "cap" and/or "no cap"?

I am familiar with the song but how did the word "cap" become synonymous with "lie".

Please and thank you.

Just some southern slang/lingo. First time I heard it was like 2012 by some atl street *****. But I know that word been around for a minute.

Cap really just mean extra//lying/fronting/exaggerating

Like a ***** can say he “big ball cappin” and that’s a good thing. Mean he going extra. Flexing etc.

Or a ***** could say you cappin. Mean you doing to much, fronting, exaggerating etc.

Bankroll Fresh reintroduced it to the street rap. And I Feel like Future n em really brought it to the forefront round like 2016/2017. Then when that whole wave took off...****** just ran with it.

Hearing ***** in Baltimore say “no cap” is wild to me :lol:. But we call ****** “woe” so it ain’t really too crazy.

The snippet that everyone is running with was Future responding to how he felt when the news of Cierra and Russ first broke and the pictures of Russ with the kid surfaced and saying is that going too far. Of course the blogs and **** are going to take it out of context. :lol:

And it's a fact that the ***** didn't man up in that situation. That's your wife and she out here moving crazy. You definitely should be able to check her. Son didn't and let all that filing lawsuit stuff get public attention.

I was just getting ready to say. You KNOW ***** wasn’t going to play the whole thing for context :lol:. He went on to say how he thinks it’s dope that his son learns how to play football from Russell Wilson and that’s a valuable experience.

It’s a really good interview for real. The stuff with Rocko was a good listen. He seem really hurt by that. All yo want is an apology.

Hearing him talk about his songs and videos now puts a different perspective on the songs.

Cadillac on 22 got an even deeper meaning.
“Pimp my voice, and Mack these beats, and pray to the lord for these Mississippi streets”.

Perspective is everything for real. That’s why I be telling ***** not to write everything off without trying to understand it beneath the surface level a bit.

I was just getting ready to say. You KNOW ***** wasn’t going to play the whole thing for context :lol:. He went on to say how he thinks it’s dope that his son learns how to play football from Russell Wilson and that’s a valuable experience.

It’s a really good interview for real. The stuff with Rocko was a good listen. He seem really hurt by that. All yo want is an apology.

Facts. It was dope to hear the ***** practically big up Russ. But, of course, that snippet isn't going viral.

But him and Rocko were potnas forreal. Switching up like that is wild so I get it.

Can’t tell if he’s actually talented or he just grew on me from being around him so long but finally starting to catch on with future.

Is this project worth checking? And any recommendations outside of trap ******/real sisters (my fav two atm)

Can’t tell if he’s actually talented or he just grew on me from being around him so long but finally starting to catch on with future.

Is this project worth checking? And any recommendations outside of trap *****s/real sisters (my fav two atm)

Just listen to the new Wizrd project fam.

Is this project worth checking? And any recommendations outside of trap *****s/real sisters (my fav two atm)

This project is fire man :lol:. Check it out. Like I always say...once you “get” Future, you “GET HIM”.

Some random Future recommendations I been bumping. His catalog stupid. Especially the introspective, mellow joints :pimp:

https://youtu.be/DXXZ3J_QIGw

Exactly. Being a step dad just means do right by the other parties kids. Russell knew she was a package deal. That’s just being mature.

You guy should hope if you and your BM/spouse don’t work out, other guys (or gals) will be around your child. You just hope the other party is a solid person.

Listening to your wife or women don’t make you any less of a man (especially nowadays). Males act just like women however, if you know you have many women, and potentially a lot of kids, someone else will potentially be around your kids more than yourself.

I know it hurts Fewtch a bit. It probably caught him off guard that Ciara chose a Russell Wilson type cat. His money is the same or longer than Futures and he’s in the public.

And it's a fact that the ***** didn't man up in that situation. That's your wife and she out here moving crazy. That's a reflection of you. You definitely should be able to check her. Son didn't and let all that filing lawsuit stuff get public attention.

She wasn't his wife though. He was playing daddy to Future's kid when he was just a boyfriend that everyone thought was a rebound.

She wasn't his wife though. He was playing daddy to Future's kid when he was just a boyfriend that everyone thought was a rebound.

You're agreeing with me fam. Future was responding to the question of them doing too much when things first went public about them dating and shorty having Russ around the seed.

Can someone provide me with the etymology of "cap" and/or "no cap"?

I am familiar with the song but how did the word "cap" synonymous with "lie".

Please and thank you.

In the south we’ve said “high cappin” or “cappin” for a long time, it’s basically just another way to say somebody fronting or lying

No clue on the etymology It’s been in the lexicon since prolly before I was born, my uncles and bigger figures was saying it when I was young. This is just a shortened version

_'s love coming up with new different buzzwords to say the same ****, like “thot” or “lit” :lol:

I gotta catch all the new Future media going 'round. Playin' WIZRD now, documentary or that beats interview next

The beats1 interview is the best press he's done this run. **** isn't even an interview really, more so just two potnas kicking ****. You can tell him and Big Bank cool before the industry ****.

Back
Top Bottom