Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Migos got a stylist like 2-3 years ago bro (a lil before Bad and Bougie), @a blinkin gonna kill me but Future did too.

They were another group of dudes that initially just bought **** because it was labeled high fashion or luxury.

I have no idea what the hell they wear now and days (although I usually learn it’s some avante garde high fashion ****) but it’s not as label dependent.

I get it though dudes be broke. When they first get that lil money they want you to know it’s there.

Plenty dudes be broke and half style. My money never been real long but, I always had style. I bought some $400 Rafs in 2011... I was working a hotel dawg

Melly heartfelt records :pimp:
rsz_o08pp5r.png

“tryna get on this fashion **** bruh” :lol: :smh:
Fam I’ve seen *****s who make 40K before taxes (and don’t hustle) blow their entire tax refund check on 1.5 “club fits”.

WE BE HUSTLING BACKWARDS.

I’m not hating or judging though that’s just us.

I see smokers and alcoholics blow 70% of their paychecks EVERY Friday.

Chics using their medical insurance to get butt implants. Nothing will ever make sense. Just live.

No one has perfect priorities

The Egyptian pyramid shirt with the leather sleeves irks me to this day :sick:. ***** was trying to be Rocky & Ye with the Givenchy to BVLCK Scale, CDG etc type style Big was failing miserably. Then it just got silly.

DFB7CFCA-FCCD-4F6E-ACAB-61CC20B9C954.jpeg
AA9FA78C-394A-401B-937A-561594D560DA.jpeg
0F89E5ED-53F0-49C7-8DB0-18A3B0E8939E.jpeg
D8B1AFB9-E4CD-44B5-9370-5B1AC0D0E0E1.jpeg

Chainz was ESPECIALLY wilding. He jumped off of Trues to trying be ASAP way too fast. And it was horrific.

77F94924-AB50-41C3-A696-5F836EBAD89D.jpeg

15A72149-D51D-42D6-AACB-9A61927AA084.jpeg

11C09C1D-F8D6-4FA4-A51B-25867A062642.jpeg

Worst!

2chainz :smh:

Chainz is the “mixtape weezy” of fashion. Man got like 1,000,000 outfits... probably 4 look decent

The Egyptian pyramid shirt with the leather sleeves irks me to this day :sick:. ***** was trying to be Rocky & Ye with the Givenchy to BVLCK Scale, CDG etc type style Big was failing miserably. Then it just got silly.

DFB7CFCA-FCCD-4F6E-ACAB-61CC20B9C954.jpeg

Chainz was ESPECIALLY wilding. He jumped off of Trues to trying be ASAP way too fast. And it was horrific.

77F94924-AB50-41C3-A696-5F836EBAD89D.jpeg

15A72149-D51D-42D6-AACB-9A61927AA084.jpeg

11C09C1D-F8D6-4FA4-A51B-25867A062642.jpeg

Worst!

2chainz :smh:

Chainz is the “mixtape weezy” of fashion. Man got like 1,000,000 outfits... probably 4 look decent

HE CAN'T DRESS FOR ****. He thinks the price tag means it's fly and throws it all on together. I seen this fool in Supreme from head to toe, goggles and dirt bike vest. Come on yo, you look beyond dumb.

He took being a hood unc to a new level. Instead of Simons, footlocker, or a flea market. He goes to designer boutiques...

How you make designer look like an old head/ghetto uncle outfit :lol: :rofl:

I dress so plain these days.

Gaudy branding dates tf outta your fits.

Funny bc I remember a time when i thought the more busy my clothing was the better.

I aint eem want a pair of jeans if they aint have @least 4 additional unnecessary pockets and a carpenter loop. Lol

Migos got a stylist like 2-3 years ago bro (a lil before Bad and Bougie), @a blinkin gonna kill me but Future did too.

They were another group of dudes that initially just bought **** because it was labeled high fashion or luxury.

I have no idea what the hell they wear now and days (although I usually learn it’s some avante garde high fashion ****) but it’s not as label dependent.

I get it though dudes be broke. When they first get that lil money they want you to know it’s there.
They be wearing all that high fashion ****
but they fingernails be dirty *** hell
non bathing *** dudes

Big L was a monster.

"B**** get f'ed on the roof when I ain't got no hotel dough"

"More riches than you f'ed more b***** than you, the only thing I ain't got is more stiches you"

"I buck lead, and make a lot of blood shed
Turn your tux red, I'm far from broke, got enough bread
And mad ****, ask Beavis I get nothin but head"

Back
Top Bottom