Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How many of y’all gonna **** ride this man and Stunna for the next year as the industry slowly but surely taps in one by one after this whole thread been telling me I needed to stop posting these boys since summer :lol:

Pretty sure outside of the shooting nobody else has mentioned him in this thread :lol: .. If he pops, he pops. Don't be that I discovered him first type. It ain't that serious.

Pretty sure outside of the shooting nobody else has mentioned him in this thread :lol: .. If he pops, he pops. Don't be that I discovered him first type. It ain't that serious.

I’ve been that type for ten years from clothes to music to nerdy **** and I won’t stop :lol: :pimp:

It ain’t that deep tho ofc kinda just joking around

but I hate when ****** do that in general...like how they be tryna do Ye...make fun of him for his taste then two years later be looking just like the man :lol:

How many of y’all gonna **** ride this man and Stunna for the next year as the industry slowly but surely taps in one by one after this whole thread been telling me I needed to stop posting these boys since summer :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: Yeah dude is dope
92361A1F-7000-409E-A72C-52ED70E13B3D.jpeg

Tekashi 6ix9ine Set To Receive No Jail Time & Witness Protection With Full Cooperation

He was originally facing at least 47 years behind bars if convicted on all charges. But, because he was willing testify against his co-defendants, the polarizing rapper could be free as early as January 2020

Ultimately, a federal judge will determine the terms of 6ix9ine’s sentencing on January 24, 2020. Although, “should the defendant successfully cooperate, the government agrees that it will file at the time of sentencing a motion … for a sentence below any mandatory minimum,” the plea deal reads.

6ix9ine is also eligible for witness protection, which he’ll need if Boosie Badazz is correct. In an Instagram post earlier this week, the Louisiana-bred rapper suggested 6ix9ine will be murdered within a month of his release.

One thing I don't understand about this Turkey69 situation is if he gets witsec, how does that work with him having a kid and not being with the kids mother and her being all over social media

One thing I don't understand about this Turkey69 situation is if he gets witsec, how does that work with him having a kid and not being with the kids mother and her being all over social media

I wouldn't know for sure, but I imagine that part isn't too difficult to deal with.

i bet he wont go into witness protection he just gonna hire top of the line security and bang out tracks. move out of NY probly go to a state where he can get a gun license and live in a gated community. the kid has millions, and can still make millions by putting more music out.

tbh move to florida cuz nobody cares if u an opp there... they still aint kill zimmerman

Back
Top Bottom