Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy I can name like 20 early Chief Keef that sound just like this, voice/enunciation everything :lol:

That line between biting and inspo is razor thin man

Wop lowkey took dolph flow for a minute too.

Wop lowkey took dolph flow for a minute too.

Nah this track was actually before Keef was a thing :lol:

He got the style from Wop, Don’t Like was like 2 years after this so Keef would’ve been like 13-14 bumping this

Interesting how the “Migos Flow” and this style was just some experiment **** that he basically just threw away, _’s came behind him and polished it up

Last edited:
I'm also not a fan of the flow, but it along with the beat are better than middle child. Still wish he drop the bells and whistles and just spit

The fact Thug stance and posture betta than Drake's is just sad

It really wasnt tho.

Both were equally skilled overall.

Neither seemed to kno how to throw technically sound punches. All they were doin was makin contact.

Always fascinating to see rappers hands @ work. Makes me feel good to kno i could effortless beat tf outta one of them. Yeah, thats some sucka ****, but still. Lol

**sidenote** any rappers as skilled as fif with the hands? I kno mega used to get down too. Ive def made it my personal business to kno which rappers have dabbled in boxing/martial arts. Lol

As laughable as it seems Lupe Fiasco has been doing martial arts since he was a child. I'm not sure how many disciplines he follows but I know he mentioned karate before. No Malice also said Pusha T studied martial arts into adulthood

hhh.png

Laughable?

Am I missing something?
Even with the growth of mixed martial arts their still frowned upon a bit in society. The post directly under mine was "You Tae Bo ho". I know better personally, aint a damn thing funny about taking a foot to the face or a knee to the ribs

Back
Top Bottom