Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol boosie a fool for this
Screenshot_20190218-201430.png

Also, still listening to this old Chic Raw, bruh was before his time

Close your eyes and this is Dave East :lol:

Chic was one of my favorites from Philly

Philly was still holding down the hard **** for a minute when rap went soft

Quilly, Haddy, Black Deniro, NH, Vodka, Young Hot, Cyssero, Spade, Reed, Pretty Ugly

It really wasnt tho.

Both were equally skilled overall.

Neither seemed to kno how to throw technically sound punches. All they were doin was makin contact.

Always fascinating to see rappers hands @ work. Makes me feel good to kno i could effortless beat tf outta one of them. Yeah, thats some sucka ****, but still. Lol

**sidenote** any rappers as skilled as fif with the hands? I kno mega used to get down too. Ive def made it my personal business to kno which rappers have dabbled in boxing/martial arts. Lol

Cormega used to box, and Nore said he did, but he's fat and overweight now

Boosie definitely was putting snickers bars underneath dudes pillows (my cousin told me about this, smh)

Boosie like boys dawg....

...but hey, Tekashi69 wore rainbow hair so, eh. Rap is wrestling

Im startin to see some of these dudes for who they are, but grimey you one of them “every body ghey” type *****’s. Lol

If you're an established rapper, for the life of me I don't understand why you have social media. You aren't 16 where you don't know anything else. Mine would be generic as hell. Random pics, no opinions and just promoting concerts and projects.

Dudes look like weirdos and lames.

Boosie definitely was putting snickers bars underneath dudes pillows (my cousin told me about this, smh)

Boosie like boys dawg....

...but hey, Tekashi69 wore rainbow hair so, eh. Rap is wrestling

:lol:

Last edited:
If you're an established rapper, for the life of me I don't understand why you have social media. You aren't 16 where you don't know anything else. Mine would be generic as hell. Random pics, no opinions and just promoting concerts and projects.

Dudes look like weirdos and lames.

:lol:
It aint just the rappers but for whatever reason social media got people acting like their in high school. Doing everything they can to be involved in any and everything going. To get "likes" and "favorites" from a bunch of verified/blue check strangers.

Back
Top Bottom