Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake has ghost writers. Did Cham have writers?
I dunno. He wasnt that good of a rapper to begin with though.

But I did say Cham is the more skilled rapper.

Meanwhile, Drake's talent lies in song making ability which is why he is also tapped to write for other artists. It may seem like a generic thing but it does take talent to be able to make certain songs on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
It’s wild, Chamillionaire has mad different flows. He had punchlines, stories. He can rap and his hook game is no joke.

That Fab tape is in my top 5 tapes of all time.

Y’all gotta stop talking about Aubrey writing for other people. Some of those songs he supposedly wrote for other people years ago, other people came out and said they wrote them. And if he actually did, he hasn’t done it in years.

That Jamie Foxx or Alicia Keys someone else said they wrote

i though the kids were shopped in but he showed a video of the shoot and everyone was there :lol:

It’s wild, Chamillionaire has mad different flows. He had punchlines, stories. He can rap and his hook game is no joke.

That Fab tape is in my top 5 tapes of all time.

Y’all gotta stop talking about Aubrey writing for other people. Some of those songs he supposedly wrote for other people years ago, other people came out and said they wrote them. And if he actually did, he hasn’t done it in years.

That Jamie Foxx or Alicia Keys someone else said they wrote

:rofl: which songs are these and which people came out and said that? :lol:

I was digging through my old **** and found an external drive I use to store music on and came across this on shuffle

The poor man's Joe Budden, Serius Jones :lol:

Like bad alibis

jussie-smollett-truth.jpg

Switchin up the Lambo gears

383976.jpg

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom