Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_2019-04-24-19-28-09.png
Basura

Does anyone ever stop and think to themselves like damn this ***** name is really wack for a reason???

Never know with hood names. Cali hood names be some of the wildest too :lol:. I just chalk it up to
That.

But on another related note...I be wondering what some dudes be thinking when they look into a phone and record a video, angrily talking into a phone camera.

Then look it over. Then write a long *** caption. Then post it :lol:.

Nowhere in the middle of all of that, does a grown man stop and think....man, this is goofy. Just call the man you got a problem with :emoji_face_palm:

Never know with hood names. Cali hood names be some of the wildest too :lol:. I just chalk it up to
That.

But on another related note...I be wondering what some dudes be thinking when they look into a phone and record a video, angrily talking into a phone camera.

Then look it over. Then write a long *** caption. Then post it :lol:.

Nowhere in the middle of all of that, does a grown man stop and think....man, this is goofy. Just call the man you got a problem with :emoji_face_palm:

...they was goofy with or without the phone, broski. That’s the gist of it all

This definitely the sort of stuff Wayne will collaborate/endorse. Weezy-BAPE-Ugg :lol:

I’m f***** with em tho

Wayne up there with Jay-Z as the least fashionable rap icon though. Them boys just don’t get fits off, IMO

5CA768E3-1828-4AB7-996E-549D5070B24D.jpeg

B3B15512-9DEE-4309-85C3-85C8D31423E3.jpeg

If looney ever worked on his lower body strength and just going right back up...he’d be a prime 2016 Tristan Thompson level starter

:rofl:

50 cent acts like a damn 8th grader son needs a girlfriend
grown man acting like a schoolyard bully

He just needs to stick with Power and IG exclusively and not music. When the best song you’ve made in years is the Power theme, it’s a wrap.

Ehh my guy a rockstar tho :lol: he don’t give a ****. Jay z a swagless camel tho so it’s different. Wayne had some fits back in the gap

Back
Top Bottom