Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It gets no worse than

2D990BBD00000578-3281388-image-m-79_1445360188796.jpg

Drake pic up there just a reminder that no matter his status dude always gone be a swaggerless mixed kid. Dude just another Jayden of the world.

Nah Jaden be on his OWN ****, def not for me :lol:

But i respect any ***** who will confidently pull up on ****** wearing a superhero suit, that ***** swag as a muh :lol:

Your pic game trash bruh. Your age is showing...I know u was looking for that funny drake ref but this wasn’t it :lol:

Your guy is the corniest and worst dressed rapper of them all.

Dude has a owl for a ****ing logo, a ****ing owl.

So corny or bad dressed should never come out of your mouth when describing another rapper when he's the epitome of a goof.

MjVhNWNhMDA1ZiMvLU9VS1BkX2hIcEF2V20zdlA4Wk12bGF4eWRVPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vZjl0ZjV0eTByZTJ6Ym5mZ3FncG52ZzNkOG96YjBnMWx5d3VkNG9jdXdlZzF5NTNoYXUzYmVpbjd5cDlpYXhjdC5naWY.gif

I wish someone would tell dude stop wearing Timbs if he's going to be tying them to the top.

Hov not really a standout for worse dressed y’all tripping. Dude did have everybody jumping on the button up and jeans wave in the black album era though :sick:

Never know with hood names. Cali hood names be some of the wildest too :lol:. I just chalk it up to
That.

But on another related note...I be wondering what some dudes be thinking when they look into a phone and record a video, angrily talking into a phone camera.

Then look it over. Then write a long *** caption. Then post it :lol:.

Nowhere in the middle of all of that, does a grown man stop and think....man, this is goofy. Just call the man you got a problem with :emoji_face_palm:

Grown men acting like ****

My hood name is based on when you met me: M.A., Ignant, M.O.B (mostly everyone calls me this)

Hood names be off the wall...

These from my hood :lol:

K-Black
Powder
Roach
Say Dat
Roach
2-1
K-9
Baby Helen
T-Bone
Duke
Tashie
Blow
Tookie
Smackie

My homies nickname is bogey cuz that mfer will come around, hail man's then ask "yo you gotta bogey?"

That **** just stuck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom