Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MADLIB & GIBBS :sick::smh::sick::smh::sick::smh::sick::smh:

giphy.gif

Only listened once all the way through on my bike ride this morning and WOW.

THEY DID IT AGAIN. INSTANT CLASSIC UPON 1ST LISTEN

MADLIB & GIBBS :sick::smh::sick::smh::sick::smh::sick::smh:

giphy.gif

Only listened once all the way through on my bike ride this morning and WOW.

THEY DID IT AGAIN. INSTANT CLASSIC UPON 1ST LISTEN

It's been on repeat since it dropped.

Been cleaning the crib listening to it, finding old stuff from certain people that are no longer alive and Soul Right comes on....bruh got me feeling a way :lol: :smh:

Real talk this **** got me cracking up :rofl:
I ain't even mad nor hating but the only words I caught was 'gang bang, fast lane and 100 round'

I hear a bunch of “thee-eeeeeeeeeee-e-eeeeee’s”

And “yuh-yuh-yuhhhhhhhh-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-e-eeeeeeee”

Complications of that lead poisoning flares up for Wavy, every now and again, I guess.

Tammi tried to act like she ain’t bring up the child support question :lol:

Females are dead *** crazy bruh she literally said verbatim Dame brought it up bc he said he was glad she brought it up.

Hair brain ***** acknowledges she brought it up while accusing bruh of bringing it up :lol: your head hurts lady

Pharrell I don’t see so much, even though I’d be open to it.

I’d ****ing love a 3 stacks extendo album but I don’t think the younger generation would be receptive or appreciate it. When OutKast did that reunion tour and started it off at Coachella, I was LIVID with the crowd reaction. And this was in 2014. Just recently, NBA draftees were shown a pic of them two and almost all of them didn’t know who the hell they were.

I'm just like who cares if they don't appreciate it. :lol:

They flip flop and trend hop so much a lot of the stuff they do appreciate last for only a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom