Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I meant it in the perspective of how a record label may look at it because I’m just assuming the younger gen dictate sales more.

Otherwise, I agree. F them kids. :lol:

Why cant people just enjoy **** without having to anoint them? Dont even see how a Gangstarr comparison could even come across someone's mind listening to Bandana

Because it's dumb *** internet hot take culture

Things can't just be and exist on their own merit

Everyone has to anoint something classic or the GOAT
Everything has to be the next Jordan, Kobe, Lebron

Nobody takes your opinion seriously when you say clown ****(Stephen A, Skip Bayless, Max Kellerman...)

MadGibbs the new Gangstarr huh?
T0QTcxG.gif

I'm just like who cares if they don't appreciate it. :lol:

They flip flop and trend hop so much a lot of the stuff they do appreciate last for only a couple months.

This.

Always knew this dynamic exist but seeing it happen in real-time with Fetty Wap and how hot he was until Uzi, 21, Kodak, Yachty, etc. came along lol...it’s like **** just rinse and repeat because it’s always a new batch of young ******.

The youth are lowkey the worst people to try to appeal to if you tryna be on some long term **** because sooner or later you gonna do some outdated ****.

Like Ross still coming with that brass trap beat BMF formula for POM2 lead off a decade after BMF. ***** added a lil Gross Beat pitch effect and think we wouldn’t realize.

It’s finna be tough to see Future do what he doing now well into his 40’s.

Back
Top Bottom