Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What happened now? :nerd:
Since yu kno alot about YFN, you prolly know who Greedy is. Dude got caught on camera shooting at Duke. Duke supposedly took the stand and pointed the finger.

Greedy looking at 10 years and dudes like Trouble and Bloody Jay (ppl Thug rock wit) mad bout dat

Since yu kno alot about YFN, you prolly know who Greedy is. Dude got caught on camera shooting at Duke. Duke supposedly took the stand and pointed the finger.

Greedy looking at 10 years and dudes like Trouble and Bloody Jay (ppl Thug rock wit) mad bout dat

Ahh...I’m up to speed now. Dumb street **** :smh:

I see Duke responding to the comments and saying he ain’t rat or take the stand. His whole IG story explaining it :lol:. Trouble in the comments.

It’s a dangerous thing to label a man a rat.

Don’t know if he told. From what I see, looks like he didn’t. But who knows.

Nah Thug ain’t rocked w Jay nem in years

They from different sets now, plus Nut getting killed etc

There was a disturbance in the Slime :ohwell:
Was checking buddy page until free agent fiasco started

Trouble was outta pocket for that comment he deleted, I ain't expect that from homie.

Nah Thug ain’t rocked w Jay nem in years

They from different sets now, plus Nut getting killed etc

They always been in different sets right?
Always thought they was still cool but like I said this stuff wild like I'm pretty sure most of the OG YSL dudes don't rock wit the new cats

There was a disturbance in the Slime :ohwell:
Was checking buddy page until free agent fiasco started

Trouble was outta pocket for that comment he deleted, I ain't expect that from homie.

They always been in different sets right?
Always thought they was still cool but like I said this stuff wild like I'm pretty sure most of the OG YSL dudes don't rock wit the new cats
What trouble say?

I like Kendrick's voices it's not annoying to me.

It was always funny to me how both him and Busta got fat. Rampage gained three people and Busta got off steroids Timbaland fat.

Not a very good rapper, but a dope voice. Lord Have Mercy had a dope voice also.
Once Busta lost the hair, it seemed it was all downhill from there musically and image wise.
Dude is almost unrecognizable

Back
Top Bottom