Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not sure if true but heard the label was tryna hide da fact (maybe to keep him kid-friendly) but fam kinda sorta gave dat vibe

Not sure if true but heard the label was tryna hide da fact (maybe to keep him kid-friendly) but fam kinda sorta gave dat vibe

Saw a screencap of his old profile and it was :rofl: dude was (or maybe still is?) an extreme Nicki Minaj stan, one of those “Ken Barb” dudes

Had an argument with some friends recently. Who do yall prefer, Kendrick or Cole? Just wanna see if there's a consensus or not on NT.

Cole World all day. I feel like the only time I really rock with K. Dot is when he's doing features or on Good Kid Maad City.

I used to think kendrick > cole no contest but cole giving glimpses of something more interesting recently

Cole music more enjoyable, Kendrick can rap his *** off tho. Some of his stuff is off the wall

Cole, to me, is more of what I personally like in an artist

Kendrick got writers block so, it’s good he took time off. To me they’re EQUALLY the same artist but, if I had to choose it would be Cole. Both are in my top 3 of post-2009 rappers.

Back
Top Bottom