Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Okay dawg....

And Kenny Stills is a HUGE Lil Wayne fan. The same Lil Wayne who said racism doesn’t exist, and said F-you to “black lives matter”. Get out of here bruh. You gone call out Jay, but not Wayne? You a phony bruh

AC478C8E-2BCE-4BBB-ADEC-106016E3EBCD.png

E54D7173-28B7-450F-87AA-99CBDE0C8838.jpeg

**** goin on man :lol::lol:

'Let's compare your charity work to a billionaire since you got so much to say'

You don't have to be a billionaire

You can be a big brother, mentor, deliver meals on wheels, tutor, boys club....

Be a community activist.

There's numerous things you can do that don't involve money.

So if you aren't doing ****, don't tell me what Jay should be doing, because I was doing all of that by 25 @mrwavez

There was a while tho where it seems like ****** wasn't messing with Wop tho. Thug had that lil slick comment about Gucci on Twitter

He's talked **** about damn near everyone he's worked with outside of his crew

There’s definitely something going on between Thug/Scooter/Future and Gucci. Cats been super tight lipped about it, but it’s evident. From Future not promoting that Free Bricks 3, to Thug sending out that tweet about not needing Gucci’s money after homie said he’d put up a million to see a new Thug and RHQ project, to Scooter saying “I’ll probably never do another song with Gucci Mane” on the chorus of Sushi. All those dudes used to be thick as thieves, now you don’t see them around each other at all.

what's been funny to me this entire time is that when people ask what Jay has done... people have been quick to straight up neglect any community work he's done and go directly to celebrity ****.. "oh who cares that he's helped out some already rich people" Meek, 21, Wayne, Roc Nation as a whole etc etc. People try to dismiss it because from their point of view helping an already rich celebrity does nothing for black people as a whole.

However a majority of them are upset because jay is "helping" a business, which they are boycotting because that same business is blackballing other multimillionaires for speaking out against police brutality :lol:. this whole thing has been a lesson on just how ridiculous some people's logic can be.

Forget what he's done about shedding light on the Kalief Browder situation and helping put together a Trayvon Martin documentary. Employing and putting black people in high positions. Forget he JUST helped that black family in Arizona with their legal team after they were harassed by police.

Let's #canccelthecamel!!!

:smh: :lol:

These people can't even give you a real answer for what the solution should be about this whole NFL thing. They're just talking in circles, saying nothing.

A culture full of crabs man i swear, **** no longer about the NFL and has become lets bash Jay/Kap :lol::lol:

the craziest part about this is that people are going this crazy because this was somehow supposed to undermine KNEELING IN THE NFL, as if that is the protest & actions that is gonna help absolve the plight of black america.

This is the part that's absolutely killing me about this ****.

Like as a race, are we really expecting change in systematic racism and police brutality from the ****ing NFL?

Dudes really out here speaking on Kaep like his ****ing Malcolm or Martin. Eric Reid calling Malcolm Jenkings a sell out like these dudes really in the field fighting for this **** like REAL civil rights activist did.

These dudes are kneeling on turf during the national anthem before they go make millions of dollars playing a game of football for 60 minutes.

It you wanna **** on Jay-Z and his **** riders then just say that. But don't sit here and act like you actually care about what's going on with our people, because this goofy *** **** with the NFL stopped being about that a LONG time ago.

So now we gonna belittle what Kaep did? Bring attention and awareness to his cause but it ain’t enough cause he went and played a game right after. Kaep wasn’t gonna fix it but he got people talking about it and donated millions to his cause. I’m never gonna belittle that ****.

So now we gonna belittle what Kaep did? Bring attention and awareness to his cause but it ain’t enough cause he went and played a game right after. Kaep wasn’t gonna fix it but he got people talking about it and donated millions to his cause. I’m never gonna belittle that ****.

Look G, Kaep will always be honored for putting his career on the line in the name of social justice. I'm not knocking dude at all.

I'm also not going to sit here and act like he was putting his life on the line, or that dude is just some majestic activist who absolutely needs to be consulted when anything black/NFL is involved because of his "sacrifice"

Jay-Z and Kaep are both millionaires. Kaep is good financially if he never plays a down in the NFL again. So while it's ****ed up that he got blackballed, it ain't like dude layed his life on the line for this ****. Props to him for using the money he's earned towards civil rights initiatives.

My point still remains: No real change in systematic racism/police brutality is coming through the NFL.. That's my opinion.

Nah son. Kaep sacrificed a lot and he's legend for that but the NFL is not about "cure" racism. Kaep and Eric Reed are not about to "cure" racism. All these people talking silly act like that's what was about to happen and Jay stopped it.

And as much as I respect Kaep, he has been unorganized. People that was working with him (Mysonne, Tariq Nasheed) have been saying Kaep and Nessa need to communicate and tell people what their play is. Jay most likely was lying about speaking to Kaep cuz he ain't talking to anybody. It's ok to be out the public eye but the people that was backing him up he's silent with them.

Still gotta remember Kaep is a relatively young dude and new to this, He didn't expect it would turn into this. He was sitting on the bench during the anthem for the first couple pre season games and nobody noticed, he never said a thing. Then when one reporter asked him why was he sitting everything blew up.

A culture full of crabs man i swear, **** no longer about the NFL and has become lets bash Jay/Kap :lol::lol:

the craziest part about this is that people are going this crazy because this was somehow supposed to undermine KNEELING IN THE NFL, as if that is the protest & actions that is gonna help absolve the plight of black america.

Do you, Magic33 Magic33 , finessence finessence stand for the anthem at public events?

If you don’t, then you see why the players weren’t standing, why that isn’t supposed to end police brutality tomorrow and why it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate putting J Cole in a Halftime Show or whatever is gonna fix the problems at the root of ****** kneeling :lol:

****** not about to get all patriotic and **** for a anthem that don’t apply to them :lol:. That don’t have to end police brutality tomorrow for that sentiment to be valid.

Bruh had that pic on standby :rofl:

Or even worse ***** Googled “Kenny Stills in freakum dress” :lol:

*****s driving off bridges to get their point across lmao

See, you’re not a football fan... that came up during his pre-draft interview in 2013. You’re not a sports fan though so, you wouldn’t know.

Do you, Magic33 Magic33 , finessence finessence stand for the anthem at public events?

If you don’t, then you see why the players weren’t standing, why that isn’t supposed to end police brutality tomorrow and why it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate putting J Cole in a Halftime Show or whatever is gonna fix the problems at the root of *****s kneeling :lol:

*****s not about to get all patriotic and **** for a anthem that don’t apply to them :lol:. That don’t have to end police brutality tomorrow for that sentiment to be valid.

I ain’t NEVER been patriotic. I gotta hella family members in the military too. I’d never fight for this country. I use to spend my childhood summers at Kelly Air Force base in San Antonio. My uncle was stationed there. Great experience but again, I was never patriotic.

Killing people in other countries, coming home with PTSD and the VA Hospital not evening wanting to take in patients. Nah. They don’t even wanna take care of me here, why be a fool and fight? I can defend myself and my family. I don’t need help defending me and mines.

I ain’t NEVER been patriotic. I gotta hella family members in the military too. I’d never fight for this country. I use to spend my childhood summers at Kelly Air Force base in San Antonio. My uncle was stationed there. Great experience but again, I was never patriotic.

Killing people in other countries, coming home with PTSD and the VA Hospital not evening wanting to take in patients. Nah. They don’t even wanna take care of me here, why be a fool and fight? I can defend myself and my family. I don’t need help defending me and mines.

Nah Jay putting TI in the Halftime Show you can move past feeling like this...

:lol:

If you don’t, then you see why the players weren’t standing, why that isn’t supposed to end police brutality tomorrow and why it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate putting J Cole in a Halftime Show or whatever is gonna fix the problems at the root of *****s kneeling :lol:

*****s not about to get all patriotic and **** for a anthem that don’t apply to them :lol:. That don’t have to end police brutality tomorrow for that sentiment to be valid.

I haven't stood for the national anthem since college

I went to the MEAC tournament and an older family member was there and said, you didn't take your hat off. As if I didn't know. I said I know what I'm supposed to do, the only reason I even stood was to be respectful of you and your friends. I normally don't even stand, you're lucky I did that. :lol:

Nah bruh, this ain't nothing new for the kid. I don't expect others to do what I'm not willing to do myself.

I went to the MEAC tournament and an older family member was there and said, you didn't take your hat off. As if I didn't know. I said I know what I'm supposed to do, the only reason I even stood was to be respectful of you and your friends. I normally don't even stand, you're lucky I did that. :lol:

Nah bruh, this ain't nothing new for the kid. I don't expect others to do what I'm not willing to do myself.

:rofl:

Bruh wtf

So y’all don’t see how it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate some music/entertaining initiative means they can stand for the anthem now and they’re past kneeling?

Y’all yourselves don’t stand for the anthem but don’t see how disrespectful/disingenuous it is of Hov to imply that more ****** in halftime shows magically fixes the root issue of why ****** don’t wanna stand for a flag/anthem. :lol: cmon bruh

Son think we on some militant, Michael from Good Times, type of time. I can coexist and have fun and socialize with everyone. I just know how to separate myself from certain dialogues, when need be.

Elephants, lions, gazelles, leopards, cheetahs all use the same watering holes. But that don’t mean they forgot the objective. They coexist for that small purpose. Then, gone about their savage ways :lol:

Bruh wtf

So y’all don’t see how it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate some music/entertaining initiative means they can stand for the anthem now and they’re past kneeling?

Y’all yourselves don’t stand for the anthem but don’t see how disrespectful/disingenuous it is of Hov to imply that more *****s in halftime shows magically fixes the root issue of why *****s don’t wanna stand for a flag/anthem. :lol: cmon bruh

Hov don’t speak for me.

Again....

I SEPERATE THE MUSIC FROM PERSONAL LIFE.

Ya’ll fail to realize that. I’m a Tom Brady fan...when he’s on the football field. IDC what bruh do with his personal time or beliefs.

Bruh wtf

Y’all yourselves don’t stand for the anthem but don’t see how disrespectful/disingenuous it is of Hov to imply that more *****s in halftime shows magically fixes the root issue of why *****s don’t wanna stand for a flag/anthem. :lol: cmon bruh

Are you intentionally ignoring everything he said?

That wasn't posted on Twitter huh?

There’s definitely something going on between Thug/Scooter/Future and Gucci. Cats been super tight lipped about it, but it’s evident. From Future not promoting that Free Bricks 3, to Thug sending out that tweet about not needing Gucci’s money after homie said he’d put up a million to see a new Thug and RHQ project, to Scooter saying “I’ll probably never do another song with Gucci Mane” on the chorus of Sushi. All those dudes used to be thick as thieves, now you don’t see them around each other at all.
Its all over the place...on Thug's new **** he talking bout never working with Jeezy like he still got loyalty to Gucci so who knows at this point :lol: ...And Scooter said a while back that they cool , just dont hang anymore but no issues

Back
Top Bottom