Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CB3F523B-5481-4A16-AC83-9542B7C7BB39.jpeg

They winning

****in ****, that guy said that ****? Being around only wypipo ain't easy, I'm sure mad people looked at him when anything went wrong and like he was a N. Kaep don’t look or carry himself like Logic, that’s someone I would never want to hear **** from.

Fool been with Whitlock way too long.

Reminds me of when Rodney Harrison why does he care, he’s not black. Hahahahaha

****in ****, that guy said that ****? Being around only wypipo ain't easy, I'm sure mad people looked at him when anything went wrong and like he was a N. Kaep don’t look or carry himself like Logic, that’s someone I would never want to hear **** from.

Fool been with Whitlock way too long.

Reminds me of when Rodney Harrison why does he care, he’s not black. Hahahahaha

CTE

Rodney Harrison said that about him also. I've also heard numerous comments like that. Dude is one dude who didn't deny his race even while being raised by white parents. He became a Kappa at a HWCU and hung around us.

I've learned over the years a lot of people feel that way about mixed and also light skin black people. I don't understand it.

I just throw it in the we're ****ed up pile of things that further divides us.

Do you, Magic33 Magic33 , finessence finessence stand for the anthem at public events?

If you don’t, then you see why the players weren’t standing, why that isn’t supposed to end police brutality tomorrow and why it’s disrespectful for Hov to insinuate putting J Cole in a Halftime Show or whatever is gonna fix the problems at the root of *****s kneeling :lol:

*****s not about to get all patriotic and **** for a anthem that don’t apply to them :lol:. That don’t have to end police brutality tomorrow for that sentiment to be valid.

Truthfully i don't stand as some sort of protest or to make a statement, i don't stand because i simply don't feel like it :lol:. Also the deal with the NFL is to oversee entertainment AND be the head of the inspire change initiative

"The NFL formally launched the Inspire Change initiative in early 2019, after more than two years of work with NFL players, with the goal of creating positive change in communities across the country. Through this initiative, NFL teams and the league office work with the Players Coalition and other NFL players to support programs and initiatives that reduce barriers to opportunity, with a focus on three priority areas: education and economic advancement; police and community relations; and criminal justice reform."

so i'm not sure how you correlate him curating a halftime show, with him acting as if that's gonna change race relations & issues in the black community. His comments about being past kneeling means that's HIS VIEW on the situation. He didn't condemn NFL players from doing it, he didn't say a thing about how players should react to the national anthem.... he expressed his opinion on kneeling & figured that kneeling has accomplished what it was introduced for.... and that's bringing attention to the subject. Innocent black men are killed weekly on Camera and it's spread all over media for weeks at a time, i don't know how much more "attention" the subject needs. It's clear as day we have an issue with police brutality.

So Jay partnered up with a billion dollar corporation with damn near unlimited reach, and is in a position to funnel the NFL's money & relationships DIRECTLY to programs that can help the black community. Whether that be education, sports programs, workshops, internships etc etc..

AKA **** Jay's been doing out his own pockets & foundations for years except he got a check from the NFL to do it now :lol:. anybody with common sense knows that the NFL is doing this for PR & they don't really care about improving the black community, so while the affection is fake.... the money & resources are real & they are NEEDED. So unless ya'll are saying Jay-Z is gonna partner with one of the biggest companies in America (who are already under a public microscope) & embezzle money set aside for charities & programs to line his pockets... i'm having a hard time seeing how he's "turning his back" on black people with this move.

If ****** wanna keep kneeling and they think that works then by all means do you, but i'm not gonna knock someone for juggin the NFL for money to put into potential black programs that need funding.

One day people will learn not everything needs to be discussed publicly, but then their goal is for attention and to be heard in the first place.

People could say Marcellus can't relate, because he went to Columbia and has been rich for 20 years.

It's a never ending cycle.

Please GOMD we get it bruh you too cool for social media :lol:....while being on NikeTalk (a form of social media) as we speak :lol:

Damn

Please GOMD we get it bruh you too cool for social media :lol:....while being on NikeTalk (a form of social media) as we speak :lol:

Damn

I guess Nas ain’t need DJ Premier or Large Professor....

Lil Wayne ain’t need Mannie Fresh......

Young Thug ain’t need London...

Future ain’t need Metro Boomin’....

You see how silly that Tweet is, Wendy?

I guess Nas ain’t need DJ Premier or Large Professor....

Lil Wayne ain’t need Mannie Fresh......

Young Thug ain’t need London...

Future ain’t need Metro Boomin’....

You see how silly that Tweet is, Wendy?

In all those cases they really didn’t “need” any of those ******.

I’m not really a fan of that sound w Nas but I get it was for its time so yeah I don’t really care about those combos.

Future and Thug with Wheezy > Metro

Future with Zay > Metro

London i might give you Thug apex is Givenchy and Slime Season Type records.

Wayne while arguably made a lot his best work with a Mannie...he reached his apex without him.

On top of that, I’ve never really liked 9th’s beats that much even though I respect where he got off of FL Studio that early in the game pre trap music. He had some cool ones.

The tweet is implying what if Little Brother had beats from a Kanye, Bink, Just Blaze, David Banner, DJ Toomp, etc. instead of relying mostly on 9th...I definitely think their career woulda been different. Actually a Little Brother DJ Toomp record (What You Know Can’t Tell Me Nothing era) woulda took them the **** outta here :lol: imagine them on 04-06 Ye beats.

And my boy you dress like ****ing Wendy Williams cheetah print and toms *** boi FOH

Back
Top Bottom