Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

11lmea.jpg

i told yall *****s weeks ago tm104 > pom2
Relax pal

Stating facts may seem like hating if you dont like it.

I never made such a post.

Maybe your dumbass cant read or properly interpret a post.

And get the **** outta here with "another black man".

Jay does not get that pass. Showing his ads for the world to see. Tap dancing for the NFL.

You clearly jumped to a conclusion with w/e post you read so Imma just dismiss this mistake of yours.

I read your post correctly. You long for the day Jay is caught in a scandal, so you can be right. You're upset because Jay-Z is getting off.

You have juvenile rants like an insane person about someone you never met.

Do you know him? Have you ever met him? Were you part of Rocafella? Rocawear? Did he drop you?

You're a ****in weirdo in need of mental help, because in YOUR head you actually think a grown *** man ranting and raving on the internet is cool. You loony mutha****a, that **** is embarrassing.

I read your post correctly.
Stop lying.

Quote me saying anything you alleged.

Until then keep your dumbass assumptions to yourself.

I make a comment about Jamar and Em and you want to make it about Jay-Z. **** outta here. Your attempt to show any kind of parallel or contradiction there has failed.

The run this man is going on, has been crazy. Say what you want about the music, but the come up is incredible. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to fumble all this success.

The run this man is going on, has been crazy. Say what you want about the music, but the come up is incredible. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to fumble all this success.

:lol: at “come up” 5 secs in the video...he’s posting a video of him performing in front of a small crowd of white people who didn’t know his music in 2014....like he wasn’t already popping then :lol:, and had to “struggle on the circuit”. He was XXL Freshman in 2013.

***** had “Upper Echelon” & “Quintana” in 2013. And been signed since 2012 to Tip & F’n with Kanye.

His “come up” wasn’t incredible. It was planted.

:lol: at “come up” 5 secs in the video...he’s posting a video of him performing in front of a small crowd of white people who didn’t know his music in 2014....like he wasn’t already popping then :lol:, and had to “struggle on the circuit”. He was XXL Freshman in 2013.

***** had “Upper Echelon” & “Quintana” in 2013. And been signed since 2012 to Tip & F’n with Kanye.

The point is...it has been nice seeing where he was at, to where he is now. That's all.

Regardless of how you wanna look at it.....this has been a come up. No need to deep dive into the minutiae of everything.

Some might say you hating but this is all true. I guess we can give him credit for helping Kanye's "new" sound but that was also the beginning of Kanye's drastic drop in quality.

The point is...it has been nice seeing where he was at, to where he is now. That's all.

Regardless of how you wanna look at it.....this has been a come up. No need to deep dive into the minutiae of everything.

I’m just not feeling how he tried to position it. “Bro, look we’re we came. We were performing in front of 15 people in 2014”...

Whole time...the ***** had big records, was signed...working with Kanye and was a XXL Freshman when it meant something :lol:.

The kids these days call that “cap”.

Some might say you hating but this is all true. I guess we can give him credit for helping Kanye's "new" sound but that was also the beginning of Kanye's drastic drop in quality.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom