Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: at you JUST knowing who Deb/Waka/Bimmy is in 2019 from a Queenzflip interview. Frenchie father being who he is, is new to a lot. But you sound wild out the loop with the comment...and straight up wrong that Deb & Waka “put Gucci on”.

“Icy” came out in 2005.

Waka never tried to come across dumb. He was simply a hot headed young *****. Which he absolutely was at the time.

Frenchie sister is Bimmy brother. His pops was a street dude from the islands who robbed the Supreme team.

Deb took over management around 07-08 I believe around the Gucci/ nicki etc time frame I’m only making speculation as I know none of them just piecing the puzzle together.

Man all of this stuff is new information to the mainstream I’m sure a lot of heads don’t know, kick rocks with the superior point of view goofy

We limiting this discussion to albums or we tossing in Mixtapes as well?

If we adding mixtapes, I'm going with Fabolous' More Street Dreams and Loso's Way Rise to Power as not having any skips.

Also, 56 Night, Monster, and Rich Gang's the Tour are flawless top to bottom.

Goodie-mob-soul-food-1995.jpg

61SR8YCllxL._SX355_.jpg

no skips

I always surprised in convos like these 36 chambers is never mentioned or any Wu joints outside of OB4CL, I would put supreme clientele in that category as well.

It be too many to name sometimes. I miss album to list all the time.

I didn’t even put the great adventures of slick Rick, or paid in full. :lol:

We limiting this discussion to albums or we tossing in Mixtapes as well?

If we adding mixtapes, I'm going with Fabolous' More Street Dreams and Loso's Way Rise to Power as not having any skips.

Also, 56 Night, Monster, and Rich Gang's the Tour are flawless top to bottom.

Mixtapes may as well be albums now.

Jigga That N is trash and gets skipped every time.
sike

Lampin' in the Hamptons, the weekends man
The stan smith Adidas and the campus
Or playin' guts on the cruise, hermes boat shoes
The izod bucket on I'm so old school
Yellow wrist watch, Gucci flip flops
Six top model chicks, who is this hot?
J-A, ladies help me say it now
Y-Zs, mami why you playin' with me?
Ride with me, get high as me
It's how it's supposed to be, when you rollin with G's, Hov'!
Back up in this ***** like whoa
Jigga get this whole ***** jumpin' like six-fo's

3-4 skips on MBDTF, sir? Spinning it right now and wondering who damaged you as a child.

I don’t even remember what songs, I deleted them and replaced them with a few Good Friday songs

I want to say Gorgeous is one of them but I’m not sur e

Fishscale >

Only tracks I skip on there are Kilo and Be Easy.

Hard Knock Life is probably an album I consider a "commercial classic" and that's an album I can listen to all the way through other than the Foxy Brown and Kid Capri tracks.

Da Unbreakables and Most Known Unknown are two personal classics for me and I only remember skipping Shake Dat Jelly, Mosh Pit, and 4 tracks from Most Known Unknown

Gorgeous getting skipped every time, the flow and the **** he did to his voice. FOH

Hell of a Life and Blame Game get skipped

But it's a classic in my book, those songs aren't awful as Jigga That N or The New Workout Plan

Hard Knock Life is probably an album I consider a "commercial classic" and that's an album I can listen to all the way through other than the Foxy Brown and Kid Capri tracks.

Da Unbreakables and Most Known Unknown are two personal classics for me and I only remember skipping Shake Dat Jelly, Mosh Pit, and 4 tracks from Most Known Unknown

Whoa, It's Like That and Paper Chase are both hard. Vol 2 a classic

Like a Pimp on UGK's album >>> Remix

Back
Top Bottom